1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Importance of Google+ in new SEO rules for 2012

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Androson, May 19, 2012.

1. ashishvas

ashishvas Peon

Best Answers:
    when a person +1 ur page it means he is recomending your page to others.It can also bring more visitors to ur website.Also if you do submission in google plus it can appear in search results

ashishvas, May 23, 2012 IP
  2. Kayak999

Kayak999 Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting people to click on Google+ is becoming critical, as it is essentially the same as a bookmark - any related searches will put the sites you have google+ near the top. To me it is distracting when I search, and google returns something I have previously +, instead of the best results. However, the + is definitely impacting ranking, and making SERP more custom. There seems to be an unfortunate trend toward higher search ranking for what people "like", as opposed to the most relevent results with the best content. Google + is becoming very important. Would be curious how to get the 20k people.

Kayak999, May 23, 2012 IP
  3. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing this brilliant idea of yours, Google+ is one of the popular social media and it's really good in SEO.

bogs, May 31, 2012 IP
  4. directory123

directory123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice information on Google Plus.
    Thanks

directory123, May 31, 2012 IP
  5. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Problem is very few normal users actually use Google plus, most of the people using Google plus are people doing internet marketing and SEO.

Everyday users working in business and every day consumers don't even know what Google plus is. Its yet again just a world of spam from my experience so far, and the type of people I would want to attract to our business just dont have a clue what Google plus is.

johneva, May 31, 2012 IP
  6. syedqurat

syedqurat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes true i am totally agree with this article now a day social media is best for optimization and traffic both.

syedqurat, May 31, 2012 IP
  7. josep88

josep88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is the great information for me ,i don't know about the Google + your information is very useful, thanks

josep88, May 31, 2012 IP