1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Long Approval by Google?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by georgedosen, May 30, 2012.

I have been approved for adsense however it has been 4-5 days and they still haven't approved content for adsense yet. I don't know if it might be if the site is not allowed but if so why did they approve my account in the first place as I applied it under the site.
    The site is www.lordmp3.com so is it maybe that mp3 search engine sites are not allowed?

georgedosen, May 30, 2012 IP
  2. adam13

adam13 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Google is disapproved with an illegal content,. such as free mp3 download, software download. etc,.

adam13, May 30, 2012 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I already have an adsense account, but they said my account under review, they want me to put the script code on the web,.. but until know I still see blank ads on my page. and for your website. is mp3 search engine or mp3 for download purpose.

I'm not recommend this kind website to apply on adsense... coz there is a change you will get banned in future.

robyries, May 30, 2012 IP
  4. DayaJosh

DayaJosh Member

Best Answers:
    mp3 / software downloads are against Google AdSense policy, better not to apply.

DayaJosh, May 31, 2012 IP
  5. georgedosen

georgedosen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys. I will remove the code.

georgedosen, May 31, 2012 IP