1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to improve email open rates - What is the best email sending client to use?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mikekjbeckett, May 29, 2012.

Hello,

I work for a mens accessory retailer who send approximately 30,000 emails a month, but recently we have seen open rates of email go down significantly. Our current email sending client is authsmtp.com but we are looking move to a dedicated server to increase the amount of inbox we hit. We have been looking at sites such as www.sendgrid.com and uk.mailjet.com and were just wondering which email sending clients people would recommend?

Any advice or suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanks

mikekjbeckett, May 29, 2012 IP
  2. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Now a days it has become one of the major concerns for email marketers that, people are not interested to open such mails. Most of the time people dislike those feeling them as spam. What my opinion is to target the selected people who have interest to open your email. I don't think the problem is your email sending clients. May be I am wrong. :)

rubeljoy, May 29, 2012 IP
  3. mikekjbeckett

mikekjbeckett Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply, but we send highly targeted emails which result in very high click through rates and in the past very high opening rates but recently we have seen a drop and many of our emails are going straight into potential customers junk folders. So i feel the answer is a new sending client and i'm very interested in trialing a few if know of any good ones?

mikekjbeckett, May 29, 2012 IP
  4. SimplySEO

SimplySEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure if Aweber support such high # of emails but I've been using aweber for the past 2 years and I love it so far.
    Careful with spam though

SimplySEO, May 29, 2012 IP
  5. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    My numbers have gone up since I switched to aweber

www_HypeFree_com, May 30, 2012 IP
  6. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think hosting your own server and then using hushmail or smartermail on it would be an efficient way of dealing with this. Or maybe, you can try hosted exchange of some company, there are quite a lot of them out there.

traxport121, May 30, 2012 IP
  7. birdie123

birdie123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think the problem is your email sending clients. ​

birdie123, May 30, 2012 IP