1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm really confused! Don't Know Which WordPress Theme to Use For This Blog of Mine.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Louis Kennedy, May 29, 2012.

[h=2][/h]
    Hello Fellow Marketers and Bloggers,

I have I am really confused here and don't know how to go about this. I have a new blog here that solves the problem of most people's question: How can I make money online or how can I get money online? As you will see, this blog has very good content that I personally wrote some few days back.
    The problem now is that I am a good write but I don't know what theme to use for this blog called TipsDesk.com where I share tips on how to make money online from my knowledge bank with my readers.
    I just need some good people around here to help me with suggestions on the best or most suitable theme for this blog as it is not a niche blog.
    And help me with suggestions on the best graphics as to use I don't want to run Adsense on the blog.

Thank you in advance,
    Louis Kennedy.​

Louis Kennedy, May 29, 2012 IP
  2. DayaJosh

DayaJosh Member

Best Answers:
    have you got any response, I will help you here

DayaJosh, May 30, 2012 IP