1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the cheapest way to sell my websites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by skyyisthelimit, May 29, 2012.

Hey guys, I really appreciate your help. I have a few websites that are expiring very soon, like days away, and I haven't done much work on them in the last few months. But when I did some backlinking I was making money off Adsense. But right now I'm busy with my own job and don't want to bother with them. I would be willing to sell all 3 of them as a bundle but I need a really cheap way to sell them off.

When I thought I would sell them on flippa I did some work. Even came up with some pretty decent copy for the ad. Also, found a really good product and set up email capture and a bit of a sales funnel. So how can I sell these websites for really cheap initial cost. I'm afraid on eBay they just might get lost in the flood of crap they have on their. I have decent traffic and have actually made money off these websites in the past when I did work on them.

Some random guy who's been helping me build up the websites said he's gaurantee me a minimum bid of $50 on flippa if I went 50/50 in profits with thim. But I dunno about that.

Can't really afford the $20+ fee on flippa or the classifieds section. Do you guys have any suggestions on where I can post these websties for sale for free or really cheap?

So help me out with suggestions please!

-Milen Rachev / Skyyisthelimit

skyyisthelimit, May 29, 2012 IP
  2. thevikingmarketer

thevikingmarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    alright first a couple of questions, do they still get traffic? and when is the most recent income.

thevikingmarketer, May 29, 2012 IP
  3. Stylex Networks

Stylex Networks Member

Best Answers:
    Start posting it on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google +). Ask your friends to share it. Probably the best way you can advertise it with out spending a single penny.

Stylex Networks, May 29, 2012 IP
  4. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Build up your posts (think its 25 you need) and then list them on this website for FREE in the Buy, Sell, Trade section...

MobileInternet, May 30, 2012 IP
  5. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    andrej, May 30, 2012 IP
  6. skyyisthelimit

skyyisthelimit Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the hint guys, Ill try that one out ;)

skyyisthelimit, May 30, 2012 IP
  7. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have a section under Buy/sell and trade on this forum move into the sub forum "Sites" and list it for sale i am sure there are many who are waiting to buy your site ;?)

imranamen6, May 30, 2012 IP
  8. Dean F

Dean F Banned

Best Answers:
    You can sell it on this forum
    Absolutely Free! ( Love it :) )

Dean F, May 31, 2012 IP
  9. athleticlothing

athleticlothing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Best way to sell your domain online use crag list where you can find lots of business related people.

athleticlothing, Jun 1, 2012 IP