1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is easy to sell on ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by jhon "O", Aug 19, 2010.

1. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    If you know the proper techniques it is easy to sell on ebay. To sell your product you can use method like free shipping, discount coupon etc..... On Ebay you can also earn commissions using affiliate program by sending traffic to your own listings as well as to other seller's listings on every purchase and also on each click that is directed to an eBay site.

sjdataservices, May 22, 2012 IP
  2. wmXchange

wmXchange Peon

Best Answers:
    Is easy and you can make good money if you sell good products.

wmXchange, May 24, 2012 IP
  3. subrotradeindia

subrotradeindia Peon

Best Answers:
    MY EXPERIENCE IS TOO GOOD IN eBAY

subrotradeindia, May 27, 2012 IP
  4. httn

httn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have good product but my account is suppended. And another account limit selling .
    Who have any deal let me know.

httn, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  5. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    It is easy to sale on eBay. On eBay products are divided as per categories. If you are starting new business it is always advisable to sale product which are in great demand.

To sale your product on eBay you should use different technique like free shipping, discount coupon on certain amount, combine shipping, affiliate program, auction listing, offers during holidays.

You should also use feedback system, positive feedback can increase your sale and negative feedback can help you to improve your selling techniques.

sjdataservices, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  6. ross007

ross007 Member

Best Answers:
    I would say that eBay was great when fees were reasonable but now the excessive fees have had a drastic effect on profit margins. I just feel sorry for the sellers who are trying to make ends meet.

ross007, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  7. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    If you know the proper technique of selling it is easy to sell on ebay. You can use technique like free shipping, discount on certain amount, holiday offers etc. All these increases sales as it attracts the customer to buy. You can also use feedback system which will not only increase your sales but will also help you to improve your selling technique. You can also earn from ebay affiliate program.

sjdataservices, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  8. Leyla

Leyla Peon

Best Answers:
    I have try with some handmade clothing and i have no luck :S and i have a 100% positive rating from so many purchases that i have made in that site

Leyla, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  9. Jian Lin

Jian Lin Peon

Best Answers:
    That depends on what you sale on ebay, because there are different kind of target customers in ebay, esty with amazon...

This part of reply is for Leyla, I don't think it's a good idea to sale handmade clothes in ebay because most people visit ebay are looking for bargain goods. esty should be a better online marketing place for you. And good luck with your online business.

Jian Lin, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  10. zaguza12

zaguza12 Peon

Best Answers:
    how to sell ebook on ebay?:)

zaguza12, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  11. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, the competition is good for buyers, not for sellers. eBay is so big market and it's getting bigger and bigger so no surprise that it's getting harder to sell anything. You must be anovative at presenting your products and give good price for them but always those win who have good supplies with good prices for their products.

richardm55, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  12. samanthalong

samanthalong Member

Best Answers:
    It is very easy to sell on eBay.... I am a regular Buyer and Seller on eBay. As long as you have a good product and have reasonable price (compare similar items being sold). Start selling and be sure to ask for feedback to increase your score. Also Paypal is the safest way for payment so be sure to set up an account as most buyers prefer to use it.

samanthalong, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  13. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is easy if you have a good supplier of your products with good prices so you can easily sell them on eBay. I think it is the most difficult is find those suppliers.

richardm55, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  14. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is usual margin for selling products on eBay?

richardm55, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  15. ebaypowerguru

ebaypowerguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Easy? No.
    Fun? Yes
    Profitable? Yes.

ebaypowerguru, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  16. micky011

micky011 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank's to this information , are very useful

micky011, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  17. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone say what usual margin for selling products on eBay is?

richardm55, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  18. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to make good money with ebay is just finding dropshipppers with factory prize. With this info you will make a killing selling on ebay

Mr victor, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  19. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think everyone knows about it but who will tell you such a information? If anyone knows it he/she keeps it in deep secret because it is a fantastic business for them. Nobody will reveal that information.
    Another thing, if you find such a place you think that factory will sell their products not know you at all. They prefer to sell someone who is able to buy their products in huge volume.

richardm55, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  20. Felipe Luisi

Felipe Luisi Member

Best Answers:
    The fastest way for you to start making money on ebay is simple. Between ALibaba aliexpress and ebay compare products. See how much you can get it for and how much you can sell it on ebay for. I sell dynamo crank phone chargers for $3 profit and right before hurricane season they sell quick lol. it was just me spending alot of time online doing research. I now have over 175 different products listed on ebay that is comfortable and I am able to duplicate and scale up very easily.

You can also take advantage or closeouts or buybacks and resell those items. Or even better yet go to goodwill buy scrubs for like 3 bucks a set resell them for 15-20 sometimes more. Its simple many of the sellers you can review their feedback and see what they sell and scale up from there. Selling on ebay is easy you just need to use your head and stop being lame.

Felipe Luisi, Aug 16, 2012 IP