1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Method - Make $2000 A Month On eBay For Just One Hour A Day!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by vishal1996, May 26, 2012.

Hello Marketers!

I'm guessing that most of you have at least thought about making money on eBay at least once in your internet marketing careers, but 90% of you would have got stuck with the question of what to sell and where to get them.

To value your time lets just get straight to the point,

Software's for PCs and Macs sell like hot cakes on eBay, many of my listings get sold out within just 8 hours, even though I stock up completely before listing, but here I'm talking about taking things a bit more ahead.

The only way to sell like hot cakes on eBay is to try and be the cheapest, and while selling software's its impossible to sell cheap if your shipping a sealed box, so its better to upload the software somewhere and sell the CD Key, after all the main purpose of all this is a legitimate software isn't it???

I can recommend a legitimate supplier of Software CD Keys, I've been sourcing from them for years now and have made 100s of sales and have not received a single complaint. He is expensive compared to the rest, but here its best to go for quality, his company is registered and is BBB Accredited, so surely you can't expect any issues from them. Check Them Out Here!

Now I can almost hear all of you barking at me, telling that eBay doesn't allow CD Keys, well yes that is true, but if your willing to take the risk you can still go ahead, all they do is take down your listing, nothing else, but for those of you who are afraid of taking this risk, I have got more than one solution to your problem,

The first thing I did was to act as though I'm not reselling these keys for a profit, I would list just one product per listing and mention in the template that I had an extra key which I'd like to sell as fast as I could, and didn't want to ship it over as it would add up to my losses. This actually works really well and eBay would rarely get suspicious on something like this.

If your not okay with this either, the other method is to ship something over, you can put it on a disk or USD and ship it, or you can use a custom printing service such as Fedex Office, have the URL and the CD Key printed over a small card and shipped over for as low as $15, both of them aren't against eBay terms and work perfectly, but adds up to your expenses.

Make sure you mention in your listing that your selling a CD Key and digital download and aren't shipping over a sealed box, this item sells quite quick, so have a stock of 3 to 4 before listing. You can scale up the listing to 6 to 7 products a day, but make sure you do this cautiously.

The seller I mentioned above is quite expensive, but he is a legitimate seller who pre-orders the products in bulk, you can opt for other cheaper resellers online, but make sure they are legitimate, sometimes the keys work for a month, but fail to work after that, which means you won't be able to raise a Paypal claim either.

Note - I've given away a $6 eBook for free, the least you can do is 'Give Me A Thumbs Up' :)

vishal1996, May 26, 2012 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Cool. Sounds easy, hope it works.

qwikad.com, May 26, 2012 IP
  3. sweetjava

sweetjava Active Member

Best Answers:
    FYI. selling CD keys is illegal on ebay. and I really don't know if windows have verified supllier for selling keys? BTW.. good luck with your method

sweetjava, May 26, 2012 IP
  4. suave

suave Peon

Best Answers:
    don't see this working

suave, May 26, 2012 IP
  5. uniqueinvest

uniqueinvest Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why even take the chance of being suspicious in your selling tactics... Wishing you good luck as well.

uniqueinvest, May 26, 2012 IP