1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ask] is there anyone use thebacklinkbuilders.com service?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by moonlight, May 2, 2010.

1. hostf

hostf Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, (sorry for my broken english ... it's not my first language ;)

Unfortunately, i did not saw this threat before i purchased from them... after i purchased, when i saw this threat, i told them to do not process the order, and just refund... but they did not refunded and they processed the order.

The backlinks are very poor... they created backlinks on discussion forums, (with my website adress, but including their icq and msn infos)... therefore if a customer search for my website adress, he might try to contact me using those infos.. they also wrote i am a travel agency, when i am not at all!

What should i do from now... for sure they won't remove those links even if i asked for it...

Should i change my domain name and redirect it to an other one i have (purchased .ca .com .net .biz for my domain)?

If i do it and do a redirection from my old website adress to the new one, and get the old one penalized... does the new one with the redirection on it will get penalized too?

I realy don't want those links to appear in google search results, i have worked for about 1 year to get a better rank, i realy don't want to get penalised!!!!!

hostf, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  2. greatar4

greatar4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was considering to give this thing a try, but after some thorough review I ended up changing my mind about it.

greatar4, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  3. hostf

hostf Peon

Best Answers:
    Should anyone tell me what to do from now? Should i change my domain name from .com to .net and do a redirection? will this help? or should i just leave things as they are and continue to work hard to get a better google rank even if i am having those ?%&?% 1000 backlinks i refused to get?

hostf, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  4. seoguy99

seoguy99 Member

Best Answers:
    They expensive..
    the type of bcklinks for 10 $ they gving u , is not right..
    better use freelancers service..
    u will find many here on DP mate..

seoguy99, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  5. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of similar services on the market at the moment, some services even submit your profiles for indexing but its usually upto you to index your own backlinks. good luck with it though

ronmac, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  6. TheITBloke

TheITBloke Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems to be tons of people slagging them off here, I run a computing store myself and do management work for a fair few other companies, Ive used this company a good few times as they have always completed the work within the designated time, always provided full reports, always been reachable on contact so either you guys have just been hella unlucky or some of you are slagging them off for no reason / you run a competing company. Most recent usage was about 2 months ago, paid them, got the report, noticed (after a few weeks) the rank of the site go from page 18 to page 2 ... not bad for $25 in my oppinion as its got a lot more trafic to the site now.

I mean like.. in total ive done 15 - 20 orders for about 6 or 7 companies ... and had 0 problems with them ever.

TheITBloke, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  7. jaymeds

jaymeds Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad i read this thread till the end, it does seem this thread has many people that have not used thebacklinkbuilders so cannot comment on service and the comments bad mouthing the backlink builders are from people that offer the same or similar service with links shown in their signature, i was looking to try their links as it is only $10 although i am also interested in their relevant links just to test them out, a lot more expansive starting at 5 links for $25, i have used a similar cheap service from another website in the past, slightly more expensive(500 links for $100 i think) but i did get results, but of course the actual number of links never amount to the number you pay for, suggestion to anyone curious spend the $10 or $25 and monitor your results, its only $10

jaymeds, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  8. Katty61163

Katty61163 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sir please details me on seo?

Katty61163, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  9. julianmag

julianmag Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was ready to try it for just 9.99 but definitely after reading this thread I won't choose it. Yes, it is really surprising to see a service like that. Not hard to understand that is using a Xrunner software hurting all the rankings.

My choice was not to use it.

julianmag, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  10. BEN_D

BEN_D Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi all, I searched google and found this post, thanks for the info.

BEN_D, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  11. Officialwebhosting

Officialwebhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,
    Thank you for this sharing....I almost pay this service to campaign my new website. I also found similar service but more expensive. I am afraid, If we build thousands of backlinks in one night, google will punish my website. Is it true?

Officialwebhosting, May 30, 2011 IP
  12. gustic

gustic Peon

Best Answers:
    The price is unrealistic, I will not use their services

gustic, May 25, 2012 IP