1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need creative writer Urgent

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by lovebites, May 24, 2012.

I have new writing projects in the pipeline for which I need several creative writers. I am paying $2/500 words and will guarantee long term work as long as you write informative and unique content following my instructions. I need only serious content writers so please don't bother me if you are interested in taking the project but not in completing it at all. Right now I have 50 articles in total that need to be done within week. I will assign 20 articles to each writer and he will have to complete the assignment in 3-4 days. Please leave your gmail id or other contact detail in the PM along with the sample. I will provide you with five topics to write about as for the next 24 hours. If you meet the deadline and your work is really of high quality with absolutely no grammar and spelling errors I would pay for the articles and send you the next batch just after it.
    Thank you

lovebites, May 24, 2012 IP
  2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 47
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please check your pms. Thanks

greylin, May 24, 2012 IP
  3. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    creative writer at this cheap rate.....

Good luck.

article expert, May 24, 2012 IP
  4. shazaddin

shazaddin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am also interested in a good content writer for my website. I can give you my website URL. Please create me lots of relevant text and i will pay the going rate. But I want someone who has pretty good english writing skills as i used someone in the past and the artcles content was not very natural. Thanks

shazaddin, May 24, 2012 IP
  5. lovebites

lovebites Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for writing on this thread. It's not courteous nor ethical to spoil someone's thread like this. If you aren't comfortable with the rate then simply read and leave the page rather than writing bad comments on it. I believe I have posted this thread on a forum, which is actually an open market. I am offering a rate I feel comfortable with. I am not forcing anyone to work with me or write for me if they don't want. I have received so many PMS by now; and this is because you have to earn something by doing something.... It does not make sense to leave an offensive comment on the thread and show a blatant sarcasm by writing " Good Luck". You have right to post on the forum, but you don't right to ruin my thread.

lovebites, May 24, 2012 IP
  6. ASHOK SAINI

ASHOK SAINI Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes sir i understand your project. so give me for opportunity.

waiting your kind reply

ASHOK SAINI, May 24, 2012 IP
  7. farafa1973

farafa1973 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think freelancer.com is the best places to hire a writer. I recommended digaboy1993 to you.He is new to freelancer.com but He is the best freelancer I've ever met! He always submits quality articles on time. What I have to do is just supply him with requirements and just sit back. Excellent freelancer for writing articles. Good communication, very professionnal and with good result.

farafa1973, May 24, 2012 IP
  8. ContentVisionz

ContentVisionz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You should be posting such stuff on cheap stuff section and not here!! Please read the rules of forums before posting thread!!

ContentVisionz, May 25, 2012 IP
  9. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not here to ruin any body thread.
    If you want any writer at this cost you can post your thread to cheap stuff section.

article expert, May 25, 2012 IP
  10. toofany

toofany Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I can provide you impressive and innovative articles. If interested please PM me.

toofany, Jun 3, 2012 IP