1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing strategy through keyword search

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by ant.brown, Jan 4, 2012.

Marketing strategy through keyword search
    When you have a research, all you do is type your keyword and Google it! Then presto! You already have a decent list of juicy items to munch. All the while you have been doing this, but have you ever thought of the idea if there’s money out of it? Has it ever come to you that as you muster the keyword search, there could be some bucks out of it?Search engine keywords truly make the internet much-needed. These engines exactly show what people need to see. These keywords are fuels for online business models like Niche blogs, Google AdWords advertising, AdSense websites, Organic search engine optimization and a lot more. They continue earning by keyword search and thus, keyword search is the reason and the means for their game. In some other aspects of the World Wide Web, other businesses benefit from such potential market by means of considering the results from the keyword search. It is like knowing what the potential customers would key-in to search as they purchase their needs. Numerous online businesses tag these keywords to ensure their market. They need not market online much for the customers would automatically approach them by means of keyword search. For instance, in Google, the top-searched keywords are those that are mostly visited online; and of course, if you are to put a business, wouldn’t you consider the profit from such keyword search? Wouldn’t it be nice that the customers are led to you first? Think about it!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    ant.brown, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  2. jimmyperkins35

jimmyperkins35 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it definitely will be a good idea to get highly targeted traffic, no doubt, the top-searched keywords are those that are mostly visited online; and of course, if one is leading the search ranks for those keywords then, the customers are led to him first.

jimmyperkins35, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  3. arnold55

arnold55 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tell me slowly again what you are trying to say....It all most makes since to me...
    You know how slow us yanks are.

arnold55
    mike reynolds

arnold55, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  4. fabthi

fabthi Peon

Best Answers:
    Monthly searches is not the only parameter to take into account when looking for high-value keywords; yes, top searched keywords can be effective when used but the downside will be that you will likely find yourself very often caught in very expensive CPC keywords. I recently started to use Jaaxy, instead of Google Keyword Tool, and I realized the quality of keywords I can get from it is amazing.

fabthi, May 24, 2012 IP
  5. angrybird

angrybird Peon

Best Answers:
    If it is for marketing, I think google insight is better

angrybird, May 25, 2012 IP