1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My website with a pagerank 2 And I have a problem with indexing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by britians, May 23, 2012.

Hello everyone
    i have website with a pagerank 2 And I have a problem with indexing
    my site is britainsgate.com
    Every day I add new articles, but not indexed in Google quickly
    Could take more time than two days even indexed
    For your information I will create a Google XML Sitemaps and All in One SEO Pack From the first day created a Blog

I want a solution to that problem and I want to be very fast indexing with good results in the front pages of the search
    To help me so I am ready to offer him what he wants

Indeed, I hope that the debate would be useful in this subject very seriously and because I think it is important to most people

[h=3][/h]

britians, May 23, 2012 IP
  2. gunther80

gunther80 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same question here, how can we control the indexing time of google ?

gunther80, May 23, 2012 IP
  3. britians

britians Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello my dear, I'm glad I found support me in my question and we hope the experts to answer in detail and clarity

4. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only thing I can tell is indexing does not matter much on PR these days. When Google does not index your post quickly invite Google bot to crawl your site by twitting or sharing post link by any means. Bots normally come to a site in a particular time interval, so, you may publish posts on that interval instead of doing something else. Once the bot starts finding fresh juicy content on regular intervals it starts coming again and again. :)

wordpecker, May 23, 2012 IP
  5. britians

britians Peon

Best Answers:
    I respect your words and I think it is very useful something
    But what we ask the curse of want to know what thing that we must be doing to make indexing faster
    For example I have just added an article months ago and so far are not indexed on Google this is you can preview
    britainsgate.com/2012/05/daily-horoscope-for-today-saturday-26-may-daily-horoscope-26-5-2012/

I want all of that reading a topic that tells us the factors that make indexing faster in Google

6. omgcats

omgcats Member

Best Answers:
    1. Make sure that you have logged in to Google Webmaster Tools and told them about your sitemap. It's useless if Google doesn't know about it!
    2. In your Wordpress settings, you can ping Google every time you publish a post

omgcats, May 23, 2012 IP
  7. zohaibsaleemi

zohaibsaleemi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a solution

zohaibsaleemi, May 23, 2012 IP
  8. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about added "months ago"? That URL you provided is for a post made on 23 May 2012.

Also, why would Google index it? It's duplicate content.

You're being impatient: Google might eventually index this "content" (I use the term loosely), but not quickly. It's not unique, your site isn't popular, it has no qualities to give it reason to index quickly. I don't mean to sound unkind, but the reality is popular sites are indexed quickly. Particular ones with fresh and original content frequently (take DP as an example).

ryan_uk, May 23, 2012 IP
  9. delton yell

delton yell Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to let Google index your sites quickly is submit your web pages to some social bookmark sites, like digg, mixx, reddit, and then you can get a lot of traffic.

delton yell, May 23, 2012 IP
  10. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    When you copy and paste content from another website (http://www.dailyblogtips.com/when-and-how-will-google-index-my-website/ - the comment from on March 24, 2009 10:04 pm) you should at least reference it and also check the facts: Mixx is defunct. This advice is generally outdated; social bookmarking doesn't have the "SEO benefit" or weight that it once had (as Google realised it was being spammed and manipulated, so did socia bookmarking services and a lot are nofollow/redirects). Are you sure your company is offering 100% Panda and Penguin safe services? :p

ryan_uk, May 23, 2012 IP
  11. mukesh4bs

mukesh4bs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi britians and other DP members, I would like to suggest that use webmaster tool for indexing ASAP your new article in search engine. After publish new post use Fetch as Google feature that give you quick indexing as mine experienced. But remember use when you need do not go over.

Other wise set crawl rate high from WMTool but do when you are experienced webmasters.
    This is my personal experience and do not recommended all.

mukesh4bs, May 23, 2012 IP
  12. uoftenwinny

uoftenwinny Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can control the index of Google, what you can do is to get more original contents and quality backlinks.

uoftenwinny, May 24, 2012 IP
  13. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Adjust crawl rate on high volume in google webmaster tools, by that google will crawl your site fastly. Hope your problem will be solve by this process.

stepbystep, May 24, 2012 IP
  14. rosesmark

rosesmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think indexing about website URL extension. If you use blog then it index quickly as compared to other platform.

rosesmark, May 24, 2012 IP
  15. Tuffy1985

Tuffy1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you ever checked the cached version of your website? i would sort those duplicated tags across the entire site...

Tuffy1985, May 24, 2012 IP