1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need someone to setup a scraping script - Need about 20 items from a website

Discussion in 'Programming' started by flipjoy, May 21, 2012.

I need someone to write a script that could scrape information (sports scores from ESPN) and then place them into a file (can be any file type...xml, xls, csv, etc) and then from there write some HTML that could call these numbers from the file and place them into a formated HTML page. I pretty much want to re-create a table of scores that's on EPSN and have them reformatted onto my website.

This is not the exact page, but it's similar: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/scoreboard?leagueId=20191&seasonId=2012

You can see the "scoreboard" this is what I'm trying to re-create.

If you can do this, please let me know the time it would take and about how much it would cost. I need this done ASAP.

flipjoy, May 21, 2012 IP
  2. indiajobvacancy

indiajobvacancy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It can be easily done with php + cURL.

took me a few hours to do it.. And btw, where do you want to parse a text ? Wordpress ? Custom CMS ?

I have interest with this jobs. I will do this done with 1-2 days and cost you about $60

Check your PM :)

indiajobvacancy, May 21, 2012 IP
  3. viron86

viron86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    viron86, May 22, 2012 IP