1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Dilemma. Where i'm wrong?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ArthurForbes, May 22, 2012.

Hello guys. I have website Loroco.net dedicated to marketing psychology, behavior of people etc. Every day i working on it, writing articles, doing different seo measures (manual, as i have no budget), but the site still have 1-2 visitors in a day (and even they are only there to leave spam comments). What can be the problem? I suggest several possible problems:

1. I've chosen very competitive niche (but google says that competition on keywords is low.:confused:
    2. My site is region oriented.
    3. Without funds it's pointless to promote website.

So i'm confused. Maybe somebody can explain me what's wrong or help?

Thanks in advance

ArthurForbes, May 22, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You also forgot
    4. my topic doesn't have a lot of audience.

But otherwise if you like your topic, then use google insights and find out what people are searching for in this topic, then produce articles about that. If you enjoy this topic then you can write for months and keep your site, no problem. Traffic will grow eventually.

JamesColin, May 22, 2012 IP
  3. ArthurForbes

ArthurForbes Peon

Best Answers:
    I've checked my website topic on popularity - it's well enough. But how to speed up the process of traffic growth?

ArthurForbes, May 22, 2012 IP
  4. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must be doing something that's "black hat"..in other words something isn't natural about your seo.

ninjamtlt1, May 22, 2012 IP