1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FabAnswers.com - Earnings: $800/month, No efforts, Excellent reviews, 10K followers

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mattdoyle, May 20, 2012.

Hi mates!

I am offering to sell my business http://fabanswers.com.

I'm really excited to have you here, as I truly believe that the online business I have on offer today is one of the HOTTEST opportunities anywhere on the web. If making PASSIVE and AUTOMATED income from the comfort of your own home interests you, then make sure to remove all distractions and read every single word on this page. You won't regret it.

Making Money Online is Easy!

Do you currently hold the belief that starting your own home business is tough? Have you tried to find success online in the past, only to be met with failure and despair? Are you sick and tired of seeing people with “insider contacts” get all of the money, while the little guy continues to struggle?

If any of the above questions resonate with you, then prepared to be shocked, as I'm about to make a SHOCKING revelation...
    ...Making money online is SUPER EASY...and ANYBODY can do it!

It doesn't matter if you have no prior experience. It doesn't matter if you don't have the right friends or contacts. It doesn't matter if you don't have the right skills or knowledge.

All it requires is a...HOT MARKET where thousands of people are BEGGING to give YOU money.

That's it. No fancy tactics. No unethical business practices. No access to a “secret society.”

In fact, I've just proved that it is this simple, by recently starting up an online business that quickly started to generate PASSIVE PROFITS and went on to generate $1400 in it's first 7 days of existence.

As you can see, the hot market which I targeted for this business is Yahoo Answers, and unless you have been living under a rock for the last couple of years, then you will no doubt have heard of this website.

The reason why Yahoo Answers is so HOT right now, is because it is one of the best sources of free and targeted traffic to any website or business. Webmasters and business owners all around the world know this, and they are DESPERATE to get in on the action. They want more traffic because it makes them more money.

A big problem they face is that it takes many hours a day to post on Yahoo Answers to get this traffic, and they simply don't have the time or energy to do this. They would much prefer to automate the process, and just HAND OVER CASH for somebody else to do it.

More About FabAnswers.com

The Yahoo Answers Traffic online business which I recently started, which made an amazing $1400 in its 7 days of existence.

As you may have guessed by now, this website sells a Yahoo Answers posting service to people who want to get more traffic and exposure to their website and business.

Now, the one thing you might be wondering, is that providing people with a Yahoo Answers service sounds like a lot of hard work? And you would be right, if I were to have done any of the grunt work myself.

But in order to make this business as automated and passive as possible, there is no way that I wanted to be posting answers all day long. I mean, what kind of lifestyle would that be? Spending countless hours slaving away at the computer. NO WAY!

So instead I decided to do things the SMART way. Instead of doing all of the work myself, I outsource it to suppliers who do it for a small fee, this way I don't have to worry about writing any of the answers myself! I then compiled all of these workers into my TOP SECRET list of Yahoo Answers posters, who I could contact whenever I got an order through FabAnswers.

Now, the best part about all of this is that these people do the work at a fraction of the price that I charge to the client. Don't worry though, this is not taking advantage of them, as they are happy with the rates that they charge and always provide a quality job.

Anyway, the fact that they work at a fraction of the price, means that I get a huge profit on each and every order without hardly having to LIFT A FINGER! Let me tell you, this is the way to the ULTIMATE INTERNET LIFESTYLE! No long hours at the computer locked away from your friends and family, and no boring and repetitive tasks that you get sick of after only a few hours.
    And if you become the new owner of FabAnswers, then you can experience this exact same lifestyle.

For the first time in your life you could have people working for you, instead of you spending all of your precious time to make somebody else rich at your day job. Imagine that. While you spend your time doing the things that really matter, there would a whole team of suppliers MAKING YOU MONEY hour by hour, day by day, week by week.

All you would have to do is keep everything running along smoothly. Keep the website online and make sure all the links are working. Take the orders from clients. Send a few emails. Sit back and RELAX. Making money online has never been so easy.

You might be wondering how much the suppliers exactly charge for their valuable work. Well, I will detail that below. I even detailed the amount of profit you will make off each package. As you can see, you as the owner of FabAnswers will make massive profits even off just one order, for just a few minutes of "work" !

Basic Answers Package // Sale Price: $30 // Supplier Cost: $10 // Profit: $20
    Plus Answers Package // Sale Price: $50 // Supplier Cost: $18 // Profit: $32
    Pro Answers Package // Sale Price: $99 // Supplier Cost: $40 // Profit: $59
    Ultra Answers Package // Sale Price: $150 // Supplier Cost: $70 // Profit: $80

Everybody Wins!

I think the best part about this kind of business is that everybody wins. The clients are happy because they get targeted traffic from Yahoo Answers. The suppliers are happy because you are giving them work. And you are happy because PASSIVE money flows to your bank/Paypal account on a daily basis. Everybody is happy and there is no need for anyone to lose out.

Let me tell you, there is nothing like running a business where everybody wins. There is no scammy tactics or unethical strategies. You are not ripping anybody off, and there is no need to worry about anything. You can sleep much easier at night, knowing that you are running a legitimate business.

Massive Potential!

Yahoo Answers is a huge website right now and has been for the past few years, but the really crazy thing is that it is going to get MUCH BIGGER in the future. As more and more people get on the internet and start interacting, it makes sites like Yahoo Answers grow like crazy, as new people are finding it everyday.

How does this benefit you? Well, if you were the proud new owner of FabAnswers then you would have a business that is in a growing market, meaning that demand would be strong for your services long into the future. This business would continue to put money into your bank account for many years to come, giving you a stable income without all of the worry that comes with owning a lot of businesses.

This business is estimated to make well over $35,000 per year in revenue, and this is only basing off what the site has generated so far. The revenue will definitely increase and grow as FabAnswers is more known and recognized as a quality brand in the internet marketing industry.

Look After Number 1 For a Change

If you currently work in a job, and have spent most of your life working for other people, then this needs to stop immediately.
    It's time for you to start thinking about yourself for a change, and doing what is best for your financial future. Working for other people will only do one thing... make other people rich. Are you not tired of working yourself to the bone for other people? Hour after mind numbing hour...10 hour days and little to show for it at the end of the week? Why not take CONTROL of your own destiny by starting to work SMART and living the dream INTERNET LIFESTYLE?

This is YOUR chance. This is YOUR time. Refuse to accept anything else. Don't let THEM dictate how you will live. Working all your life for a boss who secretly laughs at you behind your back. Screw them!

Take control of your life today and say goodbye to ever working for anybody else ever again. You play by YOUR RULES now.

What is on Offer Today:
    • A short and catchy domain name that stands out and sticks in people's minds: FabAnswers.com
    • A Facebook and Twitter account with over 8000 followers and fans.
    http://facebook.com/fabanswers
    http://twitter.com/fabanswers
    • A professionally designed website that will wow potential clients
    • A Completely optimized website using Internet Business Promoter.
    • All of the files and databases that are required for the website
    • 1 Month Free Web Hosting or Free Website Migration to your own hosting account
    • Live chat feature integrated to the site, which easily converts visitors into paying customers
    • Business in hot demand and huge potential - $1400 in 7 days –
    • My top secret list of suppliers who will do all the Yahoo Answers posts for you
    • Traffic and marketing guide that will get you clients like clockwork with very little work
    • Unlimited post-sale support – ask me any questions and I will get back to you super fast to guide you on your way

Why are you Selling the Business?

I really wish that I didn't have to sell FabAnswers but I have been left with no choice. You see, marketing is my passion, and I currently work online for one of the largest marketing companies in the USA. I just recently advanced in the company, which opens up a whole new range of opportunities for me, and I now need to focus and dedicate my time on my career.

Eventually I want to start up my own marketing company, and my new role will give me all of the experience that I need to make this dream a reality.

When I initially started FabAnswers, I never really expected it to take off like it has. I expected it to be a nice little money earner on the side, but it has quickly grown into a legitimate online business that needs a little bit more time spending on it.

I would love to have some extra time to keep it ticking along, but my job will be taking up all of my time, and so therefore I will be selling to a lucky bidder here.
    Traffic Details
    The internet is HUGE, its pretty much a world of its own. As we live an increasingly digital life, more and more websites and businesses are being started on a daily basis. As these new websites are born, the demand for Yahoo Answers traffic services increases as they will need targeted traffic to bring more traffic & business onto their website. This is where FabAnswers comes in, and because the internet is constantly growing and will never slow down, the demand and potential for FabAnswers.com is limitless!
    You might be wondering..how does FabAnswers receive such high traffic and business..?

At first, I was going to reveal exactly how FabAnswers gets its traffic. But then I decided against it, as I don't think it would be fair on the winning bidder. I want to keep the traffic and marketing strategies a secret to keep competition low for whoever wins this website.

Please be rest assured that the winning bidder will get a detailed step by step guide that shows them exactly how to get traffic with the least amount of effort.

You also might be curious..how much were the advertising/marketing costs?

For the most part, the advertising/marketing was free. I did spend $20 on some paid marketing techniques, however this is completely optional and the majority of the sales originated from the free traffic generation methods. Absolutely NO SEO, PPC, etc methods were used, those are over-used and has way too much competition. My method is much more unique and creative. In fact, no other Yahoo Answers marketing businesses are using these methods, so you will have NO competition. I will be detailing all methods used to the winning bidder in a step by step guide.
    Many thanks for taking the time to review my auction for FabAnswers, best of luck with your bidding. I look forward to working with you!

Last edited: May 20, 2012
    mattdoyle, May 20, 2012 IP
  2. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    It looks like you're trying to rip people off here OP.

1) This website is not even a month old.

2) You refuse to show any traffic sources - You're just lying it has nothing to do with keeping it a "secret"

3) You have no proof of income

4) Your figures are all wrong. First you say $800 per month, then you say $1400 in 7 days, then you say $35,000 per year.

5) This entire auction listing was stolen from flippa. You did not write this.

Get out of here you scammer no one is going to believe your rubbish.

TechSole, May 21, 2012 IP
  3. mattdoyle

mattdoyle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Friends,

I am writing this as I have been strictly asked to by FabAnswers Administration.

I am just a broker to sell this website. I am nowhere involved in operations of FabAnswers.com
    The text I have written has been formatted by me and no other employee or part of FabAnswers.com

mattdoyle, Jun 13, 2012 IP