1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

India is our Property : Taliban

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by clbyodo, Jul 26, 2010.

1. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ALl such Paksitanis should get the same fate.

clbyodo, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  2. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    They will never win India.

niralimarwadi, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  3. Jash Wani

Jash Wani Peon

Best Answers:
    I made a mistake, i posted against you people, i forgot, you people are not Humans, you are Indians! Hope you prosper with the blood of Innocent kashmiris, hope your children live long cz you people feed them with innocent kashmiri children's blood!!!

I am sorry fr my people as i posted here, i forgot, you people are Indians not humans!!!

Jash Wani, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  4. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    We will prosper with the blood of Pakistani Bearded Terrorists & Burkha claded Sucide Bombers:D

clbyodo, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  5. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you are no more than a coward, you want the armed forces to keep quite while you throw stones with them, then go to hell - any armed force in the world would react in the same fashion, you must be happy they are not shooting down people in-discriminately - they are showing maximum restraint before firing at the people. May be these guys deserve the Chilly bombs which were developed by the Indian scientists.

You can't distinguish between a terrorist and a civilian, terrorists mingle with in the people to cause violence and these people just follow their moronic leaders like Geelani, who are no good than to provoke a common man.

Now, you being a kashmiri must be a joke, a real Kashmiri would never do this sortta reply. You must be paki who resides in Kashmir if you are really in the heart of Kashmir r living in the PoK. I have lots of friends in Kashmir especially in Sri Nagar and I have been to many of their houses when ever I had the time to do it. One of my friend "Hassan Khan" who resides in Sri Nagar, claims the day the protests started were mostly because of the goons who provoked students and this has just gone to a higher level now.

Now, stop calling your "Indian" if you are really a kashmiri, more than half the human violations reported are false. Its some thing that was confessed by the UN - which has its set of spies in JK. A mistake is a mistake, let it be because of a soldier r a terrorist, if his/her mistakes are proved they would meet the justice. If you can't prove them, then its your mistake and not mistake on the nation's part.

The killing of the 7 yr old kid, has 2 stories, - (i) friends and families claim he was beaten down to death (ii) its also claimed he was killed because of the stampede of the protesters, so one has to really under stand the ground level situation, you can't just get carried away because some one wants to govern you.

Its indeed sad to see so many young and innocent lives going down because of some extremists movements, the students need to realize they are been made a scapegoat to achieve the elder greedy needs.

About UN resolution, it was India who knocked the UN doors just after independence to solve the kashmir issue, it was a minor issue at that part of time, what did UN do, just ignored the issue, so don't talk about this now. When an agreement is signed between 2 nations, one have to live by it, we Indians are proud we are living by it and true Kashmiri is proud too. If you call yourself, the real kashmiri - what hppd to Kashmir pundits, they were living in Kashmir for ages and they have been pushed due to the aggression. Did u ever care about what could have hppd to those souls, you are just selfish to take care of self. The past does indicate the most of the real Kashmiri people have moved down to the India after the 90' violence, the ones who reside there are the sharia factions

On a day of curfew, no civilian is allowed to walk on streets with out permission, so if some one gets killed its not a mistake on the forces part especially when you are around the protest zones.

The current situation in kashmir is mainly because of your extremist leaders such as Geelani and the ones who support the terror outfits which come across the border. There are hell a number of tapes to prove these claims. If the terror outfits didn't recv. local support you don't need 24hr special forces observation across the state. Look at the other parts of India, we don't have 24hrs police observation. Jammu is also part of J&K. Look at the situation of Jammu, its a very peaceful city as the people understand the ground realities and they are enjoying the rights of regular Indian citizen.

The current problems in kashmir are mainly due to the un-employment. This is what will happen when you have a very highly un-employment ratio. This is something the leaders need to address and not the provoking and counter allegation statements. If the real benefits announced by the Indian govt. release to the common man, then more than half of the agitations would go calm. The reason for the high un-employment ratio is, the companies are scared to death of the ground life situation - where a human life is always in danger b'coz of the terrorists. Until 1990, Kashmir was a peaceful and happy state - the tourism prospered in the region. It was after the Kashmiri pundits and terror attacks started, the things started to go worse. One could always find reason why terrorists after 90' - its very simple. The funds which pakistan got for training terrorists to threw Russians away from Afghan were in-directly used against India, as they were able to succeed against Russia and they assumed India would retreat like Russia, but the ground reality is totally different. Russia was occupying a nation but India was having its part - its totally 2 different scenarios. Better try to educate from the history books from across the world, as u claim to be an kashmiri - its a curfew, so u can't go out, you can very well search online for the ground realities on the situation.

now don't start acting like a moron claiming now u a r pissed at talibans and so on, if they really enter into India, then get ready for your share of losses as well. Don't ever think for a minute they are going to live you guys - may be u forgot their Sharia laws, no education to women they would just blast off your lady schools and girls in your own city will be living as puppets.

A terrorist is a terrorist ir-relevant to the nature. There is no good taliban and bad taliban, they are simply termed as terrorists for the same reason.

Stop maligning the real kashmiris with your views and prospects, you are not a representative of the kashmiri people. You are indeed look to have the same ideology of those who made kashmir pundits leave the region. If you lived in the JK since u were born and expressed the above views, you are either misled r a pakistan supporter - a true kashmir supporter would never distinguish between calling you are an Indian and so on... A true Kashmiri might have looked at this before he would react : http://www.ikashmir.net/atrocities/index.html

Humanity is same for all, it doesn't restrict to civilians alone, even the soldiers who are fighting are humans and they have families who are dependent on them, so better care about those families too. You aren't the only human living in the world.

Yep we do will prosper with the real kashmir happy fellas and killing down the ones who are filled with hatred.

Violence isn't a solution to any sort of problem but its more of a bigger problem to be solved.

kashmir problem is some thing that needs some real fast solution, its been very long since the problem started and the justice which may happen must be a good one, extremists aren't going to like it but the moderates must come forward to deal with the situation. Free kashmir nation would only add up as another poor country in the world, they have to depend on the UN for their functioning, so its better for the kashmir to reside with the India with a more amicable solution to the problem.

The solution which I find for a peaceful Kashmir is make it a constructive "Indian colony". May be we need to be more constructive, if it really needs it. Kashmir can have its own parliament and elections, but it would be under Indian govt. rule on the whole. Indian govt. would not poke into the proceedings of kashmir region unless an emergency situation arise. Indian Army would be deployed across the borders as usual as of now and may be reduce the armed forces on streets if the violence reduces. The benefits of such a colony are -
    1. Free travel (visa free) between PoK and Indian kashmir will be a ground reality.(though the ones who could cross the border will be closely monitored as I don't believe in the terms as the struggle of these terror outfits is just to attain kashmir. Ones who are attached to the violence aren't going to get away of it. )
    2. Better benefits for the businessmen especially the farmers.

For all this to happen, the real good and honest leaders need to emerge from the kashmir to the table. The leaders need not be 90' yr old grandpas, it could be 20' yr old intellectual student as well. Its up to the people of kashmir to decide their future.

lets hope for the best. As an Indian we respect and treat every Indian in the same way, we hope peace prevails in the region. Its time to shut down your emotions, its only then you could really come to the ground reality.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    masterrio, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  6. ghyper.com

ghyper.com Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a stupid idea.. what is UN & what is it for? just a tool to implement NWO.

why Kashmir dont have right to use their own choice.. India the so called biggest democracy (as only they say never heard from any other country) even dont give Kashmiries the basic human rights. they should leave the Kashmir & let them choose where they want to go.

ghyper.com, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  7. masterrio

Best Answers:
    you can't abandon region b'coz, as of temporary emotions running high, world has already witnessed the problems of the russian ruled colonies after their independence

you might have not heard about democracy, as u r pretty close to ur pakistani friends more than the others and as u r a paki origin - anyhow that ain't the topic now

the above suggestion which I have stated should be acceptable and might be welcomed for most of the real Kashmiris. This is a region and not a game for every one to have hand at it.

masterrio, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  8. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Temporary emotions don't run for 63 years.

wmghori, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  9. masterrio

Best Answers:
    the current situation in JK is temporary emotions, which the hardcore elements are trying to get it in their favor. That's the reason I mentioned it was more of a political provoke.

Just show some instances before 1990 violence where Indian troops were in JK on streets, its only after the massacre and terrorism Indian govt. was forced to deploy troops to protect our very own Kashmir people whom we consider as Indian citizens and have been given voter ids. I have posted this link above, check it out if you have missed it : http://www.ikashmir.net/atrocities/index.html. This will explain the reason govt. has to double think before withdrawing troops from JK.

masterrio, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  10. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Pakistan LOL.

Helvetii, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  11. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL specially Helvetii i can understand your situation we warned 1400 years ago about such things ;)

some one said India have not attacked 1000 years LOL who is ParBharkern recently killed in Australia
    who started RimJim with China
    What is the age of India ? LOL 60 years

Truly India is Property of Taliban ?
    who are Taliban
    who discovered India :)
    do you know the name MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM
    the one who will never read the history will never stop the bakwases here

We Pakistanies facing terrorism because the Guns they are using are our own we gave them to fight against Russia and now against America we refused and they got angry with us

you Indians have to face terrorism until you do not give the choice to Kashmiries weather they want to go with Pakistan or India

wajid_pk, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  12. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    That's untrue.

The Indian Army has gone to war multiple times with Pakistan after independence and hasn't lost even once.

Prior to Independence, Indian's were the largest volunteer force in the Second World War, and the Mughals had to make alliances with the Rajputs in order to retain their stranglehold on India.

Your two statements contradict each other.

You initially stated that the Indian Army is full of cowards who are afraid of stones, then you mention that the Indian Army has been involved in fake encounters.

Stone Pelting seems to be extremely rooted in Islamist belief, and it's documented not just in Kashmir, but any other global war theater in the Middle East, including Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan.

One piece of advise for you; sort out what you want to say first before posting, instead of contradicting yourself.

I've heard the Star Wars movies have a huge fan-following in Pakistan.

Now I know why:

[​IMG]

Darth Vader reminds them of their women.

stephenhacking, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  13. masterrio

Best Answers:
    lol!!! you don't even know the spelling of Prabhakaran :p

about the choice of Kashmir isn't an easy one, the ones in Ladakh, Leh, Jammu and Kargil sectors are happy to live with India and some separatists elements in SriNagar and Pulwama sector want independence, so do u want part of kashmir as an independent nation ? In what way you think that small region is going to survive ? They will be forced to depend on China or Pakistan, as they might not be ready to ask India for help after fighting for their independence and god knows the land greed of China, they would occupy this region some day like they have done Tibet and would declare 1000 years ago this region was ours - so we have grabbed it back

its an unique problem and it does need unique solution, may be my suggestion in one of the above posts could help/solve the problem to an maximum extent

masterrio, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  14. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Me and my neighbors are very unhappy with our government, we want independence for our locality. We are going out on the road tomorrow to throw stones at people and we are going to do it as long as we don't get independence. The police dare not stop us. :rolleyes:

And to my Pakistani friends, why don't you give independence to the lovely people of Baluchistan?

Helvetii, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  15. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    Baluchistan is province of Pakistan they have had clash with capital about percentage of payment in profit of GAS later on discussed and both Capital and Province agree on a percentage named "Aghaz e Haqoo Baluchistan" started by prime minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
    we know as we told thousands of years ago
    "They may say we are very unhappy with our King why not we both have to kill our king so lets help each other do not trust them or otherwise if you do so later on in field of battle they will declare that we not requested to help each other this was there own"

wajid_pk, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  16. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Muhammed Bin Qasim discovered India? Are you on drugs, or do you truly believe what they teach you in 'Pakistan Studies' at school?
    I can see who is doing the bakwases here...whatever that means

Hehehe, what a cute and innocent answer

Oh so you agree that you support terrorism like the rest of your brethren in Pakistan. No wonder your babies are now blowing themselves up in your country.

sar420, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  17. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    i do not stated that Muhammad bi Qasim discovered India i asked to read the history

i stated the truth it not means that i support terrorism if some one throws stone in your home can you keep silent
    so if you through stones in Kashamiries home accept getting them back to yours
    read the recent (last three days news whats happening in Kashmir why Manmohan call APC (All parties conference) be updated

wajid_pk, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  18. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    if Indias age is 60 years how come qasim discovered it some 1400 years (or whatever) back.

and dont be so proud of qasim. he probably converted some of your ancestor at the edge of a sword. but then you folks seems to feel more proud worshiping some bunch of thugs than your ancestors.

whats your place in islam, nothing more than some wouldbe suicide bombers (read scapegoat).

miscsoft, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  19. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    its the muslims of kashmir who kicked out the hindu pandits from kashmir. its only in india the majority is prosecuted by the minority.

miscsoft, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  20. ajielie

ajielie Peon

Best Answers:
    what were talibans thinking?? is it always to kill people around the world?? damn

ajielie, May 20, 2012 IP