1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who Are You Voting For?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by B'Larky, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I really don't care about McCain, Clinton or Obama. None of them would motivate me enough to get out of this chair and drive down to vote. I would just be trying to figure out who is less evil than the other. About half of Americans don't even bother. I would never sell my vote, but if I did, would it really matter? Aren't they are all pretty much the same anyway?

That would be funny to see the "I am selling my vote online thread". Although, I was just kidding, I don't think anyone would sell their vote online. The FBI frowns on that practice.:)

Edit: I just found this article and wanted to share it...

Rebecca, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  2. imthunder

imthunder Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! I would so pay someone to vote how I wanted, I can see this catching on! *checks ebay*

imthunder, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  3. demosfen

demosfen Peon

Best Answers:
    We don't need a president... Obama is opposed to any meaningful change as much as Clinton or McCain. Doesn't make any sense to vote for Hilary McObama unless you are a Bush supporter

demosfen, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  4. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    The argument that there's no difference between the two major parties was bull when Nader used it in 2000 and it's bull today. Is there as much difference as I would like there to be? No. But there is certainly a difference between McCain and Obama. To say there is none is willful ignorance.

Zibblu, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  5. demosfen

demosfen Peon

Best Answers:
    I am nearsighted, can't see any no matter how hard I try. Everyone knows there is a difference between Ron Paul and Hillary McObama, but the rest of them them are pushing the same agenda. NAU, war profiteering, income tax, FIAT money, big government, etc. It's true that there are some minor details, for example McCain supports war profiteering in Iraq while Obama wants to go start a new war elsewhere instead. But my eyesight isn't good enough to notice

demosfen, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  6. Neptune

Neptune Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hillary is what this country needs. She is the best qualified for the job, and would make right of the mess that bush has done.

Clinton '08

Neptune, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  7. unlockediphonesite.com

unlockediphonesite.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, I bet you and a ton of dead people will be voting for the Democratic candidate.

unlockediphonesite.com, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  8. ajielie

ajielie Peon

Best Answers:
    obama ofcourse.. no one else

ajielie, May 20, 2012 IP