1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My blog posts are not getting indexed fast

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by freelance deziner, May 17, 2012.

The blog posts of my site www.inspirefusion.com are not getting indexed fast. They are indexed only after 24 hours.

I published 2 blog posts 1 hour ago and they are not indexed yet, but my competitor who also published a post 1 hour ago - his post is indexed and appearing in Google search.

I have even submitted my site's sitemap to Google webmaster tools.

How can I make my posts indexed faster?

freelance deziner, May 17, 2012 IP
  2. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    very idea i like it same here

Irfi0009, May 19, 2012 IP
  3. Tankstar55

Tankstar55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you don't have unique blog and the setting of your onpage optimization is not good. Better to look forward first on setting the google webmaster tool in your blog site for you to get fast indexing. That was happened sometimes in my blog also when I postef not unique articles.

Tankstar55, May 19, 2012 IP
  4. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    Google spider bots will check your sites at intervals determined by how frequently you post new content.
    If you regularly post once a day - they will check once a day.
    If you post once a week, they will check once a week.

Short term they may check more or less often - but the secret is to post at regular intervals.
    If you do start posting quality content several times a day - they will start checking more often and may well respond very quickly when you ping a new post.

But just because a new page gets spidered doesn't mean google with decide to index it - you have to get a reputation for publishing unique, quality content for pages to get automatically indexed.

seafrontsteve, May 19, 2012 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You probably need to post more frequently, on an ongoing basis. Then Google will come to your blog more. That's what I did. Good luck :)

ninjamtlt1, May 19, 2012 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submit them to Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon and wait for some minues. Also, Twitter will help you get your website index faster. Don't forget to ping your website, if it does NOT get indexed within an hour or two ;)

patco, May 19, 2012 IP
    Carla Easley likes this.
  7. AllanJames

AllanJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Somethings wrong, and I suggest it's more than low frequency of posts. Are you providing Google with a sitemap? I post intermittently on my StartBusinessMentor affiliate training blog (sometimes as many as three weeks apart :eek: if I don't have anything valuable to say to my students/readers) and my posts are indexed within 5 minutes.

AllanJames, May 19, 2012 IP
  8. Mike99

Mike99 Peon

Best Answers:
    You may do some change and add some unique content in the Blogpost and again publish it (by edit mode) after that you should see how it take to be cached and indexed. If it get fast Indexed then it means that your previous post was not unique and good quality. Because mostly Indexing depend on uniqueness and quality posts.

Mike99, May 19, 2012 IP
  9. p.caspian

p.caspian Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your blog post was deleted at the time of moderation. That's why it wasn't indexed!

p.caspian, May 19, 2012 IP
  10. my1ken

my1ken Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    trying pinging your site

my1ken, May 20, 2012 IP
  11. Gale10

Gale10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably the quickest way for an individual post to be indexed is to have it linked to twitter. Twitter is one of Googles favourites at the moment, but it does change.

Ruth

Gale10, May 20, 2012 IP
  12. AncaPop

AncaPop Peon

Best Answers:
    Try pinging your site and submit the newly written articles to Facebook, Digg, Twitter, Reddit. That usualy works for me.

AncaPop, May 21, 2012 IP
  13. SarahMcCrary

SarahMcCrary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After you update your blog, go to pingomatic.com and send a ping to all the search engines and tell their bots that you have a new blog post on your blog.

SarahMcCrary, May 21, 2012 IP