1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad experience with a real estate script, need a solution please !

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by revv86, Mar 27, 2009.

Hi
    I have read a lot on this forum about real estate scripts. I have looked into many ones before deciding. I did bought PG REAL ESTATE as it looked to be the best choice.
    My bad experience is :
    - never got the french version as supposed to.
    - all made in tables
    - this is totaly a DATING website that was transformed into real estate. (really, they even ask in profile if you are bisexual, go see their demo if you dont believe me)
    - it is so wrongly made that when you remove a part of code, you need to go and do it in many places even for super simple things.
    - even with the real estate script you still have dating codes in some places
    - the way visitors can subscribed and pay is totaly dumb - still is it for dating people maded !
    - the control panel is one-user-acces-only (that I can deal with even if not the best), and managing the site from there is totaly a mess again, super badly divided sections.
    - working the templates is a big mess and they wont give you any documents on it because they want you to buy a affiliated-sold Monster template that they will modify for you and then ad to your site.

This script is based on the communications between members. You pay if you want to be allowed to chat another one (who cares). Seems impossible to create deals like : 1 ad with 1 photo = 0$. 5 ads with illimted photos = 20$. etc... wich is having x ads / x photos / x times diplay. This is not doable !!

Now, if someone here really as done something cool with PG, please let me know because every member here that I saw writing "good script" about it are probably PG workers...

Since I have bought thier biggest package, open source with add-ons at 1200$usd, my budget is f*cked now. Do you have any idea of a good solution to turn this situation around and either :
    - start over with a super good Real estate script other than this one
    - or hire someone who got to mabage this pgrealestate problems

?

(what I look to is take a estate script and change it to a land/lot script... super easy)

revv86, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  2. intelliants

intelliants Guest

Best Answers:
    go to subrion realty classifieds script

intelliants, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  3. brandonsmith

brandonsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try EasyPropertyScript since it is definitely built for real estate market from the start.

brandonsmith, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  4. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Try with AJ Classifieds which is the best real estate classifieds script software to create your real estate portal.

rashida, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  5. webinsane

webinsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    webinsane, May 12, 2012 IP
  6. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of it but just took a quick look.

Have to say it looks very clean and sophisticated! Good job!

giorgioarmani, May 13, 2012 IP
  7. online07

online07 Member

Best Answers:
    online07, May 19, 2012 IP
  8. Baramon

Baramon Peon

Best Answers:
    the main problem of those scripts that they're created by India low qualified developers, don't tell me about India code quality, I've seen Synsapsedia sht code with my own eyes, and it's one of the biggest suppliers in India, but i must admit PG is made by Russians and still looks like sht. So far Flynax vs iRealty, my main question is highload readiness. Like 10.000 ads and ability to handle 100.000 vistors a day. If there is something matching my needs on the market ,would love to buy it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    Baramon, Jul 15, 2012 IP