1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is Hilarious --- Women Loves Many MEN in LIFE - PROOVED

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by aamigallery, May 18, 2012.

"For the last 7 months my wife has made my life miserable. Although we still stay in the same flat but She is not sleeping with me We didnot have s*x for more than 7 months. She is saying she is having compatibility problems with me. She doesnot like me etc etc. We had a love marriage and are married for 4 years. We dont have any kids. Her salary is little more than mine.
    I have been always supportive off her. I gave her all the support when needed for her career upliftment. She also keeps abusing me and my parents. Lot of silly silly things she says and says she wants to live independent life. Earlier she was asking for divorce but off late she saying she doesnt want divorce but want to live this kind of independent life....living in seperate room, sleeping seperate.I have intercepted few chats of her with a male colleague of hers which is not much good to hear. "I luv you", "hone", "hug you. kiss you" kind of words used.I am completely devasted. She also has threatened me with police cases etc if i create nuisance.I need a divorce. Last 7 months I am living like a servant. I take care of entire house. She just comes, eats, sleeps and goes away to office. Comes back late.Please suggest me proper legal remedies. I still love my wife but then have realized that the other party is not interested. "

This is not me but Story of a Person with his NON-SENSE Wife.

aamigallery, May 18, 2012 IP
  2. sabrewulf

sabrewulf Guest

Best Answers:
    Women lol. :eek:

sabrewulf, May 18, 2012 IP
  3. major_killer

major_killer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hhahahaha Lol ;)

major_killer, May 18, 2012 IP
  4. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    I still don't get it, he can leave if he wants to.

chinasa, May 19, 2012 IP
  5. Calorieman

Calorieman Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's a sad story.

It's not that hard to figure out what makes a man stay and accept abuse from his significant other.

He probably feels that if he leaves her, he will never find another just like her. Because of that belief, he is hesitant and afraid of living alone again even though he probably was alone before he even met her.

I say, no to that! Who wants to live like that? Better to be alone with your work than to be married to an uncaring spouse.

If you want an example of a man in love with his work, then I suggest you look up Nikola Tesla. Attention men, you owe this to yourself to read about his life.
    Mr. Tesla was celibate his entire life because he was in love with his work. He poured his passion into electricity and invented and designed things that would rival Leonardo Da Vinci's works.

However he died alone in a motel surviving on friggin Nabisco crackers, milk, and halucinating about pidgeons that could talk using lasers.

That might sound pathetic, but imagine how many of us that could be fatastically rich and married only to have our spouses run off with our fortunes. We still could end up like him with a pillow made out of concrete.

However I do advice men to follow their dreams and choose a work that they love and pursue that. Pursue that no matter what.

Calorieman, May 19, 2012 IP
  6. aamigallery

aamigallery Guest

Best Answers:
    Absolutely Right, When we have Money we can travel to Western countries and hire Girlfriend there for 5 Days and have unlimited Boobs Fun and Retro Dancing in Western countries is really cool. Living in Asia is like being with The Rock.

aamigallery, May 19, 2012 IP