1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for youtube clone script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by FreeFileZhare, May 18, 2012.

Hi. Im looking for free or paid video gallery script that can be installed in seconds to any domain (no single domain liscense etc) and it must be open source (no ioncube). Not looking for something powerful, it must have nice look, have option to grab video from youtube url, comments and facebook like button under video. Also video must not play immediately after page load, user need to click on play button. Thats all. If there no such free scripts i can buy it. Hope for dp members help. Thanks :)

Update: Also will hire some coder to create it.

Last edited: May 18, 2012
    FreeFileZhare, May 18, 2012 IP
  2. GradeAMoney

GradeAMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    GradeAMoney, May 18, 2012 IP
  3. FreeFileZhare

FreeFileZhare Peon

Best Answers:
    It plays video automatically on page load and also dont have facebook like button. Thanks anyway.

Last edited: May 18, 2012
    FreeFileZhare, May 18, 2012 IP
  4. Fortix Servers

Fortix Servers Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest clipbucket, but it doesn't have a facebook like button. But that isn't hard to add in.

Fortix Servers, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  5. masterc19

masterc19 Member

Best Answers:
    Clipbucket i am currently using them and i must say i am very happy with it..
    Big plus is the SEO url's they also have some decent themes but you can modify them to your needs so i will suggest clipbucket 100% but there are others like phpmotion which is also good it depends on your personal pref i would suggest the google search (exp. video sharing script) and really look into it before leaping in

Good luck and i hope you find what your looking for :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    masterc19, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  6. Sayana

Sayana Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This can be done in Joomla with"hwdVideoShare". You can see a demo here http://hwdmediashare.co.uk/demo/

Sayana, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  7. alexkhan

alexkhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i suggest clipbucket...

i used this on Vidxshare.com,
    very good seo
    easy to use and customize
    ready made plugins
    a lot of helpful documents.
    My adsense is booming

alexkhan, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  8. ds28

ds28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there are several YouTube cloning website scripts available. i guess scripts like clip-bucket, vbtube, phpmotion and many other serve the same purpose.

ds28, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  9. Jaeger

Jaeger Banned

Best Answers:
    In market many readymade script providers are available if you can search on Google and find good reviews of script providers and check features of it. According to me Custom development solution is best because it gives you many necessary features which are give you lifetime profitable business.

List of Customized Youtube Clone Features:-

- Robust
    - Scalable
    - User and Search engine friendly
    - Unique and Responsive design (Supported in Smartphone, iPad, iPhone etc...)
    - Taking less time to load
    - SEO friendly
    - Gives you 100 % copyright and ownership so if you need to sell in future feel free to sell.

Sorry but I don't know any good readymade script providers but I have checked good reviews of NCrypted Technologies for Customized Youtube Clone. Contact NCrypted and check what they offer to satisfy your needs.

Jaeger, Apr 23, 2013 IP