1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your payment is being processed through PayPal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ExTeNsIoN, May 18, 2012.

I've paid for the item but I still see "hourglass" on My eBay Won Items instead of "Paid with PayPal" dollar sign.

After checkout i got this message :
    I saw my PayPal account, the payment status says "completed" and Payment Recipient is "Verified" account holder too.

Still the payment status on my ebay purchase history shows a hourglass instead of dollar sign and says your xx-may payment is being processed through PayPal.

Any idea what this is?

ExTeNsIoN, May 18, 2012 IP
  2. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    Payments through all banking systems take time - and longer between countries.
    I am in the UK and a recent payment made to my account in a USA bank (paying all charges) was made on Wednseday (2 days ago) - with USA bank saying their payment would be made within 2 hours.
    Payment still hasn't arrived in my UK bank - and it may not arrive until Monday - another 3 days (because banks don't open at the weekend!)
    These delays, are of course, great money earners for banks.

My experience with sending and receiving money with Paypal is:
    If the buyer already has a cleared balance in their Paypal account - payment to another Paypal account is virtually instant.
    If buyer pays from cleared bank account funds into Paypal that is quick getting to Paypal.
    If buyer pays from a credit card into Paypal this can take longer - and even longer if there is a currency conversion (taking time to convert currency is a great earner for banks to use most profitable exchange rate for themselves)

Once Paypal have the buyers money then it's quick if funds are being paid into a sellers Paypal account.
    If the money needs to get into the sellers bank or credit card account outside of Paypal (such as a merchant account) - this will add a significant delay.

All I can suggests is be patient - sometimes these things take time, particularly if a product is being purchased from overseas in a different currency.

seafrontsteve, May 18, 2012 IP
  3. dudeseo

dudeseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    better contact paypal support.

dudeseo, May 18, 2012 IP