1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm stuck on constant traffic | Brainstorm Needed

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by helmuc, May 17, 2012.

Hey,

My classifieds Outlived.co.uk are stuck on constant generic traffic of approximately 200 visitors a day and I can't see clearly how to improve the number and quality (bounce rate) of visits.

[​IMG]

Here is the link to public statistics at SeeTheStats (based on Google analytics)

Here is a screenshot of inpage analytics of folding page.
    [​IMG]

Please, whatsoever is your age, knowledge or experience -> share your ideas on how to improve generic traffic stats and bounce rate.

Every opinion is needed - even if it might sound strange - I will put all the suggestions on A2 paper.

Thank you in advance,
    Helmuts

helmuc, May 17, 2012 IP
  2. helmuc

helmuc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyone? Even a short sentence will do the job.

.. shall I remove more ads in single ads pages?

----

What have I done:
    1) removed 1/3 of sidebar CJ ads
    2) added featured ads in the bottom (last try to get visitors attention on content)

----

Next to be done - related ads in single ads pages

helmuc, May 17, 2012 IP
  3. giacomo107

giacomo107 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I was you I would go over to warriorforums. They have extensive experts and will most likely help you 100%. You can sign up free but also you can go there and become a member if you want they help with anything internet based. This site works well two I go back and forth from here and warrior forums.

giacomo107, May 17, 2012 IP
    helmuc likes this.
  4. helmuc

helmuc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @giacomo - thank you for your suggestion, I am a member at warriorforum - but now I am trying to get as much suggestions as possible in shortest time possible.

--

OK, many things have been done, but 1 has influenced "Pages/Visit" already - I did put featured ads on the bottom of the landing page sidebar (the last attempt to grab attention of a leaving visitor) and the results are clear:
    [​IMG]

Pages/Visit has changed: from 2.19 => 2.60
    Bounce rate: 66.21 => 65.71 (before the bounce rate was 73-80%)

I have added related ads, but can't measure their impact but it should help as well (related ads are 1 of the main tricks how to improve bounce rate at ecommerce sites)

---

as per getting more traffic from Google and targeting more keywords - I will chase rankings for all these keywords (already rank "UK classifieds" #6) and especially 2 keywords (have ultra-boosted their presence in OutLived) that marked with arrows in this screenshot:
    [​IMG]

----

any more suggestions?

please? :)

===>>> is anybody here getting 5k or more visits a day?

helmuc, May 18, 2012 IP