1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling canon camera amazon affiliate site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by natsirtm, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello, I am looking to sell my site; http://canon-review.net - this is my first sale, if you have any questions please feel free to post or PM.

Excellent Domain
    Site has 95 posts (4 scheduled)
    Used WPSocialPipes for link authority/seo but I didn't find it to be that strong.
    Domain with Namecheap
    Free Hosting for 1 month
    Free Transfer to Cpanel

I had high hopes, but in the end - I was dissapointed with what the developer delivered and I didn't have the time/resources required to improve it.

It is an amazon affiliate WPZonBuilder (v2.5a1) based site that I paid someone to create for me. I would recommend that before you bid, you are comfortable with the version listed or perhaps have your own WPZonBuilder developer license as the developer refused to update the version even when it was out of date before the site was finished.

I did do a bunch of research for keywords before choosing the niche/url. It would be a fair amount of work (which is mainly why I'm selling, I don't have that much time to spend on this site) but if you spent time on articles & youtube videos, combining subdomains with tags (I can show you a few examples - I did a couple) you could really hit a lot of good keyword phrases. I would recommend having some experience with creating videos for youtube (mine were pretty weak). Someone with some time and skills at this could really make this site sing.

assume zero traffic/revenue

natsirtm, May 10, 2012 IP
  2. jucabala

jucabala Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    when I visiting your site.

jucabala, May 10, 2012 IP
  3. natsirtm

natsirtm Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanks, some server cleanup spread too far. This is resolved.

natsirtm, May 11, 2012 IP
  4. natsirtm

natsirtm Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    any tips or suggestions?

natsirtm, May 16, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.