1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Photoshopper required to crop and touch up images

Discussion in 'Design' started by alcas, May 12, 2012.

Hi there,

I need someone proficient enough in photoshop (or whatever you tool of choice) to edit batches of photos of furniture.

The work required is basically as follows:

1) Edit the photos so that the brightness and contrast are roughly similar across all the photos of a batch (eg furniture piece one should have all the photos representing fairly the colours of the item). As you can imagine, not all batches will require this to be done.

2) Edit the size of the photos so that they are to within the dimension specified. This will usually not require cropping out, but may do so on rare occasions.

3) Cropping one photo (i.e. the main photo) into the required size. It may require editing (stretching etc) of the photo to get it right.

There are approximately 180 or so sets of these to be done.

Please PM me with your pricing etc if interested.

Thank you for reading!

alcas, May 12, 2012 IP
  2. codexehow

codexehow Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many images are in a set?

codexehow, May 13, 2012 IP
  3. abhishek4570

abhishek4570 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would be happy to work with you plz contact me on skype(abs-freelancer) or by email (abswebdesigner.com) thnx

abhishek4570, May 13, 2012 IP