1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Opinions about c.dolancer.com and dolancer.com

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ameran, May 13, 2012.

?

What is your experience with c.dolancer.com?

1. I hate it, because is is bogus traffic and killing my website performance.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I love it, because I am making tons of money with it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi,

I can imagine that I am not the only victim of dolancer.com spamming campaign. I have contacted google about this issue but dolancer.com seems to be google's creation to increase their profit in adsense and adwords campaigns. The problem started when I realized receiving over 2K traffic every single day. I was the happiest camper, because I was making more than $1,500 per month from doing almost nothing. But, I have realized that the entire traffic is coming from dolancer.com and c.dolancer.com. After while, I have realized that I am loosing my traffic from the U.S. and I am receiving only traffic from Bangladesh. It was heartbreaking, but I finally blocked the entire country on my server. Everything was good after that and I could breath again, but last 2 weeks, it has started again, but this time all traffic is coming from http://c.dolancer.com/ads/visitad/758. It is redirected to google website when I try to open this URL. Right now in this moment, http://c.dolancer.com/ads/visitad/758 is sending me tons of traffic again, but this time from all around the world, but mostly from Asia and I have no idea how to control this.

I know that each of us love to make money with adsense, even tons of money. I could do that again by unblocking banned countries to my website, but the biggest problem is that even my high performance dedicated server can not handle that kind of traffic sending to my server from dolancer.com.

I am writing here, because I like to hear your stories about c.dolancer.com & dolancer.com. I hope that you could have managed this problem better than I have done. Please, share your thoughts and experiences and tell us, what is the best strategy to kill dolancer.com accessing your website or what could be the best way to control the traffic that you can make money with it at the same time.

Regards,
    ameran

ameran, May 13, 2012 IP