1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Amazing Movie Trailer Site,Massive Potential, 100% Automated,100k+ Movies,100% Legal

Discussion in 'Sites' started by vistha82, May 12, 2012.

http://watchoutfilms.com/ is an advanced website which stores the movies in a database, along with the posters and other details. Also on each movies you have trailers displayed automatically from YouTube.it is 100% automated. Every movie page have Title & Description tags included for SEO purposes.
    Amazing feature: Movies are taken in the moment you search the movies in the Search Box, so if a visitor comes on your website and search for Mildred Pierce for example, if the movies wasn’t searched before, it will automatically grab it from IMDb, and store all the details, and after that, return the result.
    So just don’t read 'search' for any movie and you will surprise to see it is added to database in seconds…..

This site will be snapped up very quickly so DO NOT wait around now, add this great site to your portfolio and start potentially earning a fantastic living.
    Movies can be searched by Years, Stars, Genres and Countries.
    When a movie is grabbed, you get the following:
    Title
    Poster
    Year (of the movie)
    Plot
    Story
    Trivia
    Release date
    User votes (from IMDb)
    Countries
    Stars
    Genres
    MPAA Rating
    Runtime
    Oscars (number)
    Also for every movie, the script will automatically display trailers from YouTube.
    Every movie page will have “Similar Movies” which will display random movies from the same genre of the movie displayed.

Just take a look at the awesome features of this site! –
    * Advance Search System - If the movies is not there then with search it will be included
    * Trailers for every movie
    * Automatic System
    * Cross Browser Compatability

100% Automated! – there is NO work involved for you! The content is updated automatically by the script. Up and coming new movies will be automatically put on the site so there is no maintenance involved whatsoever and no experience or knowledge necessary.

Movies Database: It also means there is a MASSIVE database of movies meaning people will come back again and again to access movies / trailers on your site!
    100% Legal – This site is entirely legal and meet all regulations.
    Premium Domain Name – Fantastic domain name http://watchoutfilms.com/
    Potential to earn – Similar sites are earning around $100 a day! With little or no work from their owners.

Adverts – Google adsense or Amazon affiliate adverts are placed on EVERY page waiting for your viewers to click through and EARN you money .Any adverts you want can easily be placed on the site and we will give you support on how to sign up to any affiliate scheme you want.

HOSTING - The website is presently run on our reseller hosting account. We are happy to maintain it there if required, at $7.99 pm. If you decide to move this site to your own hosting then we will move it to your hosting for free!!!

Return Policy - There is no return on this sale and we are 100 % sure that you will not be disappointed with this website.It is really fun website with massive earning potentials.

vistha82, May 12, 2012 IP
  2. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Site Listing is verified now

3. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    it is really fun site with great earning potential!!Just have your own site with all latest movies trailers and earn handsome money from google adsense.

4. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Bin is very very low i.e, $60 so just go for BIN and you will not be disappointed!!

5. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    BIN reduced to $49 for quick sale.GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

6. MoonPie00

MoonPie00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take it.

MoonPie00, May 12, 2012 IP
  7. MoonPie00

MoonPie00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    May I ask why though you're selling rather than building it up ? I'm wondering now if G Panda's update will effect what kind of SEO traffic this site can get.

MoonPie00, May 12, 2012 IP
  8. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    thanks moonPie00 for your interest.Actually i am a web designer and developer and my job is to design website and sell it.It has nothing to do with G Panda's update.

9. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    okay you can pay here and i will mark this thread as sold out.I got few private messages and users are highly interested so as soon as i get payment i will transfer domain name and all files.

10. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    kokopelli, May 12, 2012 IP
  11. spa3212

spa3212 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can not use their site to grab movie database I think you might get you adsense account at risk

M a right?

Content from IMDB
    I want to use your photos/trailers on my site/show/magazine. Can you give me permission?
    All pictures and videos found on our site (including movie stills, headshots, photo galleries and trailers) are licensed to IMDb only and we are not permitted to sublicense them onwards or grant permission for others to use them. We are also unable to help with licensing questions that do not specifically involve the Internet Movie Database.
    For photos in "Studio Stills" galleries, please contact the appropriate studio or production company. For photos in "Famous Frames," "WireImage" or "MPTV" galleries, the providing agency is usually linked below the photo. If the link is there, clicking their name will direct you to a page with more information on the company to license the photo.

spa3212, May 20, 2012 IP