1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Desktop App. I Will Give Serial To Anyone Who Helps Me

Discussion in 'Design' started by Scarrfo, Apr 25, 2012.

Hello everyone, I got an idea for a desktop app a few weeks ago and released it around the 19th. It's listed on most of the major shareware/download sites.

If you can give me some good insight on where I can improve the "Buy Now" screen or any step in design I will gladly give you a free full version serial number.

The problem is that it's not converting to sales even after many downloads. I had made an adult downloader that looked very similar but was much rougher regarding the UI and it started selling the next day with much fewer downloads.

I have marketed on youtube, bing adcenter and it is in most of the shareware/download sites, with the download counts it has it should be converting.

This app is an MP3 downloader, I looked at some of the other top selling mp3 downloaders and tried to fill holes that they were missing or streamline certain actions. Additionally, my app is much cheaper that most others. Mine 4.95 usd or 3.5 euro.

The way it sells is after a certain number of mp3 downloads it will allow no more and you must buy a serial number for $4.95 to continue downloading.

This app works on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista. (Win XP might need mp4 codec and instruction in app)

If you can help out I will pm you a serial number that will work forever, provided you want to keep the app.
    (transfer, sell or distribution of serial number not allowed)

Get at Brothersoft.com

Get at Supershareware.com

Get at Download.com

Get from apps homepage.

[video=youtube;lRaLZSA9yh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRaLZSA9yh0[/video]

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone

Scarrfo, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  2. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's very good thing, Don't give up. You will get sales, it's just matter of time.

jewelraz, May 10, 2012 IP
  3. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Scarrfo,
    I have developed lots of windows apps - and would be happy to review your product.
    Just be aware that I can be extremely critical if needed - so let me know how ruthless, but constructive, a review you want?

seafrontsteve, May 10, 2012 IP
  4. Scarrfo

Scarrfo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I thought that I had posted job complete. I have more apps comming shortly but like brutal reviews, the only way to do it right.

I'll get in contact when the new apps are ready. (should be a day or two)

Thanks again

Scarrfo, May 11, 2012 IP
  5. Scarrfo

Scarrfo Peon

Best Answers:
    All reviews done. Thanks guys

Scarrfo, May 11, 2012 IP
  6. baigtayyab

baigtayyab Banned

Best Answers:
    hi
    sorry to say that i dont like your work done . please dont mind . thanks