1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword searches?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Clones, Apr 9, 2012.

How many searches does the keyword have, then the keyword competiton is high?

Clones, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  2. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  3. WeCreateCash

WeCreateCash Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone uses different criteria but I usually look for keyword phrases with exact match between 1000-5000 and low to mid competition when doing affiliate blogs. Then try to mix in all other related keywords to pick up the rest of the traffic for the niche. If you building an authority site, then you'll probably target higher in keyword and competition. I think this is what you're talking about.

WeCreateCash, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  4. backup

backup Member

Best Answers:
    Exact match is the only way you should look, as broad searches can be misleading. For competition research, use chrome or firefox browser, install SeoQuake addon and type in your keywords, and you got all data about your competition.

backup, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  5. blogideas

blogideas Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. Exact match is the most important. Lots of different factors including the strength of competition. Most keywords can be mastered if you exert the effort.

blogideas, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  6. james2012

james2012 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want choose a keywords for your website then you have to choose keywords related to your website services or products. A high search volume keyword drive huge traffic that may result in business. For rank on first page of search engine for high search volume keyword, you have take lots of effort on it.

james2012, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  7. cashariff

cashariff Peon

Best Answers:
    try a keyword tool such as SKCA, SpyFu or market samurai. perhaps, you'll know what "high competition" means

cashariff, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  8. onlinebu

onlinebu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also look for buyers keywords. I have found some great niches with (buy "blank" online.)

onlinebu, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  9. ekhlas

ekhlas Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get the question. You can get a good hints from google adwords about keyword analysis, competitor etc.

ekhlas, May 3, 2012 IP
  10. jennythomas764

jennythomas764 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how to get a traffic in my site... through the keyword..which type of keyword i should use ?????

jennythomas764, May 3, 2012 IP
  11. Mary Ellis

Mary Ellis Peon

Best Answers:
    Search keywords in Google Adwords tool and search low competition keywords

Mary Ellis, May 4, 2012 IP
  12. pakblogger2012

pakblogger2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google adwords provides all means for keyword analysis.

pakblogger2012, May 9, 2012 IP
  13. stuartthomas

stuartthomas Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer to Google Adwords to check search volume of keywords and use up to 5000 searches of keywords and mid competition and If we take low searches volume with less competitive keywords then it will not beneficial to generate traffics…

stuartthomas, May 9, 2012 IP
  14. pakblogger2012

pakblogger2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you are right stuatthomas,I think low competition keywords may be a good tool to get traffic.

pakblogger2012, May 10, 2012 IP
  15. jasoncamroonss

jasoncamroonss Peon

Best Answers:
    There are tons of tools available on net with these tools you can make your keyword research more effective. according to me google adword is best keyword research and analytic tools. with these tools you can measure keyword competition and also check the keyword's globally and locally searches. google adword suggested best keyword for your sites. so use these tools and make your keyword selection more effective.

jasoncamroonss, May 10, 2012 IP
  16. Debtconsolidationloanss

Debtconsolidationloanss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys as far as i think keyword competition is depends on how many people provide such service not how much searches it have. If you have two keyword one debt consolidation and second is debt consolidation loans and both have same searches but there are 1000 people who provide debt consolidation and 800 is for debt consolidation loans then debt consolidation have is more competition. Thanks you.

Debtconsolidationloanss, May 12, 2012 IP
  17. robken

robken Member

Best Answers:
    Right, Keyword competition does not effected by the searches of that keyword. Competition is high when more sites have that same keyword.

robken, May 22, 2012 IP
  18. fabthi

fabthi Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you give a try to Jaaxy? First 30 searches are free and you'll have plenty of chances to see what it does. I started to use it few weeks ago and I noticed the quality of keywords I can get from it is quite better than of those found with the usual Google Tool. Jaaxy can give you tons of extra informations about keywords beyond search volume, which is an important parameter of course, but not the only one to take into account and maybe not even the most important in some cases..

fabthi, May 24, 2012 IP