1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTS --- Network of blogs for sale - All with twitter accounts - aged sites 3 years+

Discussion in 'Sites' started by nbs, May 9, 2012.

Up for sale are aged domains (3+ years) each having a lot daily traffic with twitter accounts. Some of the twitter accounts have over 7,000 followers. Twitter accounts are also aged. Over 50% of the traffic came from twitter, the rest facebook and search engines.

There is a total of 10 sites for sale. Some were used with adsense and others with CPA offers. Some are credit repair related, others technology related, forex related, business related, loan related, etc.

Some of the sites were highly marketed.

Selling because ... I don't have time to manage all the sites because they do require some time.

Contact me for the list of all the sites along with your best offers. Need to do a sale by this weekend.

nbs, May 9, 2012 IP
  2. akirarelkun

akirarelkun Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    please PM me the URLS and stats and earnings. ;3 thanks

akirarelkun, May 9, 2012 IP
  3. Iron Hide

Iron Hide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Send me URLs and other info.

Thanks

Iron Hide, May 9, 2012 IP
  4. .hawaii

.hawaii Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi please PM me the URL list and traffic/adsense stats if possible.. thanks!

.hawaii, May 10, 2012 IP