1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is meaning of CDR in clickbank ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by johnking1, May 8, 2012.

what is CDR [ Account had not yet met Customer Distribution Requirement ] means ? i sold more than 6 product with total amount 400$ in click bank but still i cant withdrawal money , i dont know what is this mean exactly ? what shoul i do exactly ?

johnking1, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    CDR means customer distribution requirement, a rule that determines when and why new affiliates should receive their first payment from clickbank.

the 2 things that determines CDR are:-

1) Sales must be made with at least 5 different credit card numbers

2) sales must be made with two different payment methods
    (like visa, mastercard or anything else)

SO no matter how many sales you make until you meet these two requirements you will not receive your first payment. That means if you make 10 sales with less than 5 different credit card numbers you will not paid. That means purchases from at least 5 different people is required here.

Or, if you make 6 sales all using same payment method like visa card, you will have to wait for another sale using a different payment method like master card.

You only have to wait until you meet these two requirements.

smonline, May 8, 2012 IP
  3. johnking1

johnking1 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for reply but i have more than 6 sales with real buyers from U.S and canada you mean all of these buy from one credit card or other things?

johnking1, May 9, 2012 IP
  4. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Each person has their own credit card. Different people cannot buy using the same credit card.

Most probably it is possible that some of these people bought using paypal. And a paypal purchase does not count as a credit card purchase. In that case you have to wait for getting more sales to hit the minimum "5 different credit card numbers" requirement.

Also, did you get all 6 sales from the same product, or from selling more than one product? If you sold more than one product, it may be possible that the same customer bought those products using the same credit card.

Or it may be possible that all of these 6 customers used the same payment method to buy.

So you see lot of things are possible. All you can do here is to WAIT to GET MORE SALES, so that these 2
    requirements of CDR are made.

Also, what "payment threshold" did you select in your account? Login to your account and check it. Make sure it is below $400. If it is above $400 you will have to wait to get more sales until you reach that target.

smonline, May 9, 2012 IP
  5. burrit0

burrit0 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also add that it is a built in way to prevent spammers. A lot of people who launch products will buy with their own CB accounts to get the gravity up a few points before they start promoting. CB doesn't want to give out money to these people for "faking it." Also, you assume most people don't make enough sales to hit that mark so CB can keep all the profits and the interest. It is an easy way for them to make a ton more money with what the business world calls the long tail.

burrit0, May 31, 2012 IP