1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Penguin Panda Update Tips and How it Works

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tskailey, May 9, 2012.

Hit by Penguin Update?How to deal with it?

tskailey, May 9, 2012 IP
  2. honeyclarck

honeyclarck Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are very secret and no one knows the working of Penguin or Panda rather then Google.

honeyclarck, May 9, 2012 IP
  3. MistaOptimiza

MistaOptimiza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    pinguin_update.jpg
    ...that's bad...google's always using these friendly and cute animals to cover up drastic activities claiming to "improve" serps...:cool:

anyways, I don't think you can state a 10-Point-what-to-do-list for these updates. It will always be different from what took place before,
    so it will be a new ballgame every time Big G works OT to implement those changes.

I think the best type of advise is to talk to a link building expert (good luck on finding the one) and see what you can do
    to make your way through this. I usually work with ZENO SEO or teliad...both convinced me ZENO as an agency, and teliad
    as a resource for high quality backlinks. Both companies are not your average indian 2 Bucks 50 per 100 link type of players,
    but it is well worth a shot and those next updates will come for sure!!!!!

MistaOptimiza, May 9, 2012 IP
  4. tskailey

tskailey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @MistaOptimiza We know that there's a handful of marketer out there that were puzzled with Penguin Update, this post might help you; http://www.seomoz.org/ugc/the-penguin-update-how-google-identifies-spam#jtc180483

tskailey, May 16, 2012 IP
  5. locke815

locke815 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using most tips here which is avoid keyword stuffing and also avoid spammy contents.

locke815, May 16, 2012 IP
  6. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid over optimization, keyword stuffing, hidden text and duplicate content to rank well your site after Google Penguin Update.

rankwatch.com, May 16, 2012 IP