1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Repeat the search with the omitted results included??

Discussion in 'Google' started by shilpivi, Dec 20, 2011.

When I type site:www.mysite.com in google i get 583 results but when i reach at 8 page i got this msg :
    In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 76 already displayed.
    If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

and if I click on the same the further results displays the urls that does not exist. I am not getting what is the issue? Also can I get the list of these urls so that i can apply redirection on them?

shilpivi, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  2. rajiitt

rajiitt Member

Best Answers:
    as per my knowledge: Result will be omitted if the content of different pages is similar. you can see duplicate title/description tags: but Google does not show you the pages that have duplicate content or have very similar content.

rajiitt, May 8, 2012 IP
  3. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    And i also want to add: The searches that had been omitted may be, because they are either copyright problems, or the site that points to them is infected.

imfusa, May 8, 2012 IP
  4. prbindia

prbindia Peon

Best Answers:
    you might have indexed all your categories and tags :) just deindex them and only index your posts :)

prbindia, May 8, 2012 IP
  5. clive2

clive2 Peon

Best Answers:
    May be there are same pages with means same title and description, its avoided. Or may be some pages not indexing now.

clive2, May 8, 2012 IP
  6. casand

casand Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes google will include it at some time

casand, May 9, 2012 IP