1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best paid-to-upload?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by sivric.marijan, May 8, 2012.

What's the best site that pays for uploading files, how and when do they pay? Can anyone give me some tips for receiving a lot of downloads?

Thanks in advance!

sivric.marijan, May 8, 2012 IP
    GFX2 likes this.
  2. super_duper

super_duper Active Member

Best Answers:
    not sure at all in these days.........

super_duper, May 8, 2012 IP
  3. lucky909

lucky909 Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends which way you want to go about it. You can either choose a site which makes you complete an offer before the user gets the file to download, or one which doesnt....
    personally I go for sites which make you complete an offer, it takes soooo long to make anything decent with normal PPD sites with crappy rates like $30 / 1000 downloads (plus 90% of them end up scamming you anyway)
    So I go for sites like the one in my sig. As you can see you make anywhere between 50 cents to $15 for one download. ONE download and you already made what you would make if you used a $30/1000 downloads system.
    Not saying they are a complete waste of time, but to make fast, decent cash you must have a REALLY good method to use to get downloads.

lucky909, May 8, 2012 IP
  4. kazamel

kazamel Peon

Best Answers:
    nowadays all are not guaranteed so i am working with restfile as i can withdraw my money as soon as possible min payout is only 2 4 but it is suitable only for small files eg serials , cracks , prog ...etc link in my signature

kazamel, May 8, 2012 IP
  5. kazamel

kazamel Peon

Best Answers: