1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is guest blogging?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by smithjons, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm. thanks for new sites for guest blogging probably i search some new blogs to submit my articles. You know how effective is guest posting, Converts your readers to in to money that's the absolute formula about guest posting :D

Mohamedshajid, May 3, 2012 IP
  2. manoj.kapoor

manoj.kapoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

i have some doubts about guest blogging please clear those.

1. Can I post article with my link on these sites or will they remove my link?
    2. How many links I can insert per post?
    3. If they doesn't allow me to insert link of my website then i think there is no benefit of posting article on these website..am i right or can u please make me right?
    4. can I post same article on other article directories like ezine ?
    5. How to make sure they will approve my articles?

Please reply with realistic answers.

manoj.kapoor, May 3, 2012 IP
  3. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    If you've never written a guest blog post or hosted a guest blogger on your blog, then you should definitely read this Introduction to Guest Blogging where you can learn what guest blogging is and how you can use it to drive traffic to your blog and network with other bloggers.

jenniferjohn, May 3, 2012 IP
  4. simona86

simona86 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you are writing a post on someone else's blog, then you are a guest blogger. A blog owner may allow guest bloggers to post on his website for a few reasons. One may be that he is too busy to post regularly himself. Or he invites guest bloggers to add variety to his blog. Sometimes he may be able to get an established blogger to be a guest blogger to get more traffic.

simona86, May 4, 2012 IP
  5. weknowonlinemarketing2012

weknowonlinemarketing2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually guest blogging swap the content from one blogger to another blogger where author does not hold the ownership of the site.:)

6. mstv111

mstv111 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging simply means the exchange of content from one blogger to another. It involves those people who post their articles to other websites other than their own.Guest blogging proves to be effective in Search Engine Optimization technique.

mstv111, May 4, 2012 IP
  7. jacksparrow007

jacksparrow007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest posting a particular way which is used by bloggers to increase blog traffic and where bloggers write some post to be published on others bloggers' blogs. so that kind of post are called guest posts.

jacksparrow007, May 4, 2012 IP
  8. devendraots

devendraots Member

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is just to post own content with own link on other person blog
    It is simple but most effective technique for seo point of view

devendraots, May 4, 2012 IP
  9. wilsonljx

wilsonljx Banned

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is to have blog post in other blogs.
    What you will gain?
    - Your site link which will increase the amount of backlinks
    - Credibility if your content is good
    - A new group of audience
    - Develop relationship with the other bloggers if they are impressed with your post

There are a lot of benefits for guest blogging but this strategy is applicable only if your blog has at least 10 quality post.There is no point for you to post content on guest blogs if your blog didn't even have much content.It defeats the purpose of the main objective

wilsonljx, May 4, 2012 IP
  10. MyWebsiteNow

MyWebsiteNow Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging simply means the exchange of content from one blogger to another. It involves those people who post their articles to other websites other than their own. These people are known as guest bloggers.

MyWebsiteNow, May 5, 2012 IP
  11. harsabana

harsabana Peon

Best Answers:
    Gaining exposure on high traffic sites with a guest blog post is one of the best ways to get more traffic for your business. Becoming a regular guest blogger will help to earn you more followers, and income.Ultimately, it’s a numbers game. The more readers you can reach, the more likely you are to attract new fans, followers and customers.

harsabana, May 6, 2012 IP
  12. petervanlier

petervanlier Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is one of the best ways to build a successful blog and grow your online business. While doing a guest blogging you get a quality traffic, it helps develop your authority, improve your writing, increases your exposure and brand awareness, get essential backlinks and brings targeted Visitors for free.

petervanlier, May 7, 2012 IP
  13. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    JerrickYeoh, May 7, 2012 IP
  14. seotrafficsearch

seotrafficsearch Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me guest blogging means writing stuff for a website/blog for free of cost in order to get a backlink :) There are some sites which directly accept guest posting, where as in case of some, you will have to contact the admin!

seotrafficsearch, May 7, 2012 IP
  15. tevag

tevag Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is when you write a blog post for another blog and not your own blog. You should find blogs in your niche and connect with the bloggers and then ask them if they accept guest blogs. You can find blogs who accept guest blogs by doing a research in google. This method is use to bring traffic to your site but also to create back links.

tevag, May 7, 2012 IP
  16. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    REALLY!?! Have you ever heard of Google, or are you that uncreative with trying to up your post count. Sad :(

SearchBliss, May 7, 2012 IP