1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A little help required for a newcomer regarding the best freelance work

Discussion in 'General Business' started by malik88, May 6, 2012.

Hello,
    I wanted to ask about the best freelance work for a non technical person ,like i know all the basics of computers very well,but not any expert in designing,java etc etc...
    I am a very good writer and reader and very up to date with sports,football,cricket and current affairs ,politics, movies and boxoffice reports of movies...i wanted to start freelance work to earn some cash ,can you advise on the best free lance work for a non technical expert like me...
    Thanks Regards

malik88, May 6, 2012 IP
  2. Altaire

Altaire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could become a writer and offer your services to web masters that need content and articles. You could post up a fiverr gig advertising writing services, I know what once a quality writer is found on fiverr everyone jumps on it as fast as possible

Altaire, May 6, 2012 IP
  3. deew

deew Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever your strengths are as a writer the are people who will be willing to purchase your services. Just be weary that there is a lot of competition out there but most of it from people who don't speak English as a first language and mainly write keyword rich content which is effective at getting search traffic but ineffective in getting regular loyal visitors. I suggest you should put up here what kind of stuff you specialize in writing and how much you charge, you might even find someone on here willing to purchase your services.

deew, May 6, 2012 IP
  4. malik88

malik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    @Above
    Thanks alot, i will try posting here,but i have no idea right now about how much to charge per how many words,if anyone could help me regarding details about articles,posting,words and the money i'd really appreciate it... and you said people don't speak english as first language and write keyword rich content,what does that mean,how much do they earn, and which is more rewarding quality content or this type of writing...thanks

malik88, May 6, 2012 IP
  5. neil_buzzerchat_staff

neil_buzzerchat_staff Banned

Best Answers:
    neil_buzzerchat_staff, May 7, 2012 IP
    malik88 likes this.
  6. malik88

malik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks,
    Any other freelance jobs other than writing for me?
    or something i can learn maybe that's not so difficult?

malik88, May 8, 2012 IP