1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get success by Affilate Marketing?

Discussion in 'Google' started by dewansignal1, Jan 13, 2012.

1. grvacademy

grvacademy Peon

Best Answers:
    great answers thanks for this..

grvacademy, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. grvacademy

grvacademy Peon

Best Answers:
    Good trick and nice topic..

grvacademy, May 2, 2012 IP
  3. zee11221

zee11221 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell me what is the Affiliated marketing

zee11221, May 4, 2012 IP
  4. warek44

warek44 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't know about cache but the strange thing is I can not see the impressions in Google website for couple of days back and people do come from google which I have seen in Google Analytics, so something is going on with Google.

warek44, May 6, 2012 IP
  5. green999

green999 Member

Best Answers:
    All you need to start of as an affiliate marketer is Google Sniper. I personally bought it year and a half ago and now I can say I'm making most of my money with affiliate marketing! I will say no more.

green999, May 6, 2012 IP
  6. deew

deew Peon

Best Answers:
    You would be better off writing your own E-book on something you know a lot about and then getting other people to market that product for you. The problem with affiliate marketing is that unless you have a very high traffic site already which is relevant to the book you are selling, then you can expect to have a pretty tough time trying to get high enough in Google to get any relevant visitors who might buy the book you're plugging.

deew, May 6, 2012 IP
  7. tradebizlink

tradebizlink Member

Best Answers:
    Wow that's should flashback to 98s-2001 when affiliate marketing is booming. My first check comes from Spree.com now it has changed and useless. Now is harder to get result on affiliate marketing. You can learn Affiliate marketing from many sources, just search on google and you will find.

tradebizlink, May 8, 2012 IP
  8. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make a site. Add hundreds and thousands of original content related to consumer products like toys, jewellery, electronics, fitness products etc . Join a good affiliate program like amazon.com. Build internal links to your site pages. Buy some high quality links to your home page and you are done to start making money. Also dont use a new domain as it takes time for new domains to start getting traffic from google. Buy some old domain which is already in google index for past 1-2 years and upload your content in this site.

hope2life, May 11, 2012 IP
  9. internetmkt

internetmkt Peon

Best Answers:
    Success is measured in different ways! ultimately it is determined by sales. T succeed in IM you need to be quite well rounded. You need to understand what your potential customer wants and needs. This is not achieved by going to a merchant page, selecting a product with high commission and blasting out content. It means that you need to take the time to understand your customer before trying to sell them any thing.

This point is crucial and in my opinion it is the difference between a successful online marketeer and the 99% who fail. Learn what your target audience needs. What do they talk about? what do they complain about over and over? Use the inter webs (a joke, I know its called the internet :) to go to forums that your customers use. read those forums and understand their needs and wants. If you do that, you are much more likely to succeed.

This is truly what I believe to be the answer to success in affiliate marketing. if you understand your customers, you can serve them better. In serving them better you will make more money. The distinction is don't just try to make money from your clients, Your main priority should be to be of service to them. If you are, money and plentiful money at that will follow.
    Tp your success
    Mike Aha

internetmkt, May 13, 2012 IP
  10. mhk0m1

mhk0m1 Member

Best Answers:
    Generally success is not easy its want some work.

mhk0m1, May 13, 2012 IP
  11. Babar2b

Babar2b Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is very easy to start but hard to be successful in it. One important thing in affiliate marketing is to find out your niche. You can visit Adeel Farooq blog for further reading on affiliate marketing. hope it will help!!!

Babar2b, May 13, 2012 IP
  12. Lucy Mary

Lucy Mary Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same question.
    Find a good product, spend a lot of time?
    Maybe not.

Lucy Mary, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  13. StocksonWallStreet.net

StocksonWallStreet.net Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is Google's affiliate program all that it's hyped up to be?

StocksonWallStreet.net, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  14. neelj

neelj Member

Best Answers:
    # Be Regular

# Be updated

# Be inquisitive always

These are key points and I am sure you will achieve. :)

neelj, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  15. fahm1990

fahm1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    How to get success in internet marketing:

• Persistence
    • Patience
    • Thirst for Knowledge

fahm1990, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  16. Alex Proyas

Alex Proyas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create good content. Make links. Use PPC if it pays off. End of the day you need visitors.

Alex Proyas, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  17. ross21

ross21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would advise you to learn everything you can before getting into affiliate marketing

ross21, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  18. esaverin550

esaverin550 Peon

Best Answers:
    I working sports streaming live website affiliated. I have daily visitor 15 to 20 but I can't earn from this site. After few months I add amazon affiliate sports parches program. It's also not positive. So in this situation what kind action I needed?

esaverin550, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  19. saadi123

saadi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Following are the points I believe are necessary for success as an affiliate marketeer.

1. Hard Work (Of Course, you'd never make without it).
    2. If you use a blog or a website then you must know how to write good quality content along with the point number 3.
    3. Sound SEO knowledge.
    4. Compelling Sales/Cover Letter writing ability especially if you are going to opt email marketing.
    5. If you are going to use social networking websites, then you'd need a big social circle along with the ability to write compelling posts/tweets or whatever.
    6. Loads of money to start with if you are a lazy guy and do not have any intention to do the above things yourself but hire someone to do them for you instead.
    7. Piece of luck. (This is of overriding nature - If you don't have it then following the above points would be of no use).

saadi123, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  20. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    To get success in affiliate program, use banners, text links, and other innovative tools, such as the editor's kit to promote the items.

sjdataservices, Jun 18, 2012 IP