1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is a software to produce music video clip?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by exinco, May 5, 2012.

Hi,
    I love to watch music video clip like MTV etc..
    At present i'm using corel video studio to make CD/DVD (family vacation,birthday party etc..).

What is the software used to produce music video clip?

thanks. :confused:

exinco, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. skyrocket

skyrocket Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think adober premiere cs4 is the best

skyrocket, May 5, 2012 IP
  3. exinco

exinco Member

Best Answers:
    I want to know special software which develop specifically to compose music video clip, if any?

thanks

exinco, May 5, 2012 IP
  4. dalebu

dalebu Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I understand correctly you are asking if there is a special video editing software for editing music video?
    I'd say there isn't. Any software that is used to edit picture(video) can be used to make music videos.
    The only difference would be how complex certain software is or how many options does it have.
    If you have a serious software like Final Cut, you could potentially do many complex operations, IF YOU KNOW HOW.
    But, Final Cut is a professional editing software so it can take a lot of time to master all of it.

Your Corel Video Studio is more than enough to create a music video, just import some tune and start cutting
    video to it. Corel Video Studio also has some basic video filter so you can adjust blurring, sharpening, contrast, brightness,
    or use chroma key etc. Also, you can overlay text or animation over video, change playback speed, reverse video...

Those are some basic functions with which you can make some really cool stuff. So, the point is that your software is completely capable
    of making music videos, still there are simpler or more complex softwares than yours out there.

Cheers

dalebu, May 7, 2012 IP
  5. Nothingstopspeed

Nothingstopspeed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please see the problem of the questioner carefully, I do not the software you recommend here can help him.

Nothingstopspeed, Jun 13, 2012 IP