1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how much to charge for lifetime text link

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by letsmakeamillion, May 3, 2012.

how much would you charge someone to put their lifetime (at least 20 years) text link (and a small banner in top left corner) on a coin collecting type of site (PR2) with domain age of 2007 and gets 20 to 30 visitors a day ?

the coin collecting site only has 1 page now but will be expanded to at least a hundred pages over time.

also their text link would display on ALL future pages and the banner as well

letsmakeamillion, May 3, 2012 IP
  2. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Big sites usually don't allow the lifetime text link. Because they will lose financially. Maybe they allow text link in specified/ limited period.

himanuzo, May 4, 2012 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i doubt if the site can last for 20 years. PR2 and 20~30/day, it should be $50~$100

lifeplayer, May 4, 2012 IP
  4. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest that don't expect about future, it may be that in future they are not going to add pages, traffic my decrease as well, it may be a trick to sell banner telling strong future.

so valuate on the current position.

linksolution, May 5, 2012 IP
  5. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    linksolution: are you kidding me - you actually making money off of forum posting???

bigcat1967, May 5, 2012 IP