1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I build links to my article on Hubpages?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by linksolution, May 1, 2012.

I have posted an article on Hubpages for a keyword or exact searches of 1000

It is on the second page of google.com, should i build links for that page so that it would rank on first position?

Please let me know, if YES, then what kind of link building methods should I use.

Let me know!

Thanks

linksolution, May 1, 2012 IP
  2. JSProjects

JSProjects Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but quality over quantity.

Hubpages is VERY strict about backlinks. Don't go blasting thousands of links to your hub and you should be fine.

JSProjects, May 1, 2012 IP
  3. giteshtrivedi

giteshtrivedi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As per my understanding, hubpage provides nofollow links upto 20 hubpages creation. After that they are approving dofollow links. Better is Squidoo lens they are providing dofollow links.

giteshtrivedi, May 1, 2012 IP
  4. angelinasout

angelinasout Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, use web 2.0 wordpress, blogspot, squidoo, Infobarrel and etc as tier 1. then blast backlinks from blog commenting to tier 1.

angelinasout, May 5, 2012 IP
  5. deew

deew Peon

Best Answers:
    Doc123 is right, hubpages is not the best option, they are quite tight with allowing people to post links. Best thing to do would be to start a squidoo page or even use an articles site like 'e-zine articles' then link to those pages to create a buffer for your website that you link to from that. It's definitely worth doing though because naturally it would take far too long too accumulate those links. Try and link from high pr sites though and if you can make them relevant.

deew, May 5, 2012 IP
  6. sdigitalpoint

sdigitalpoint Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend squidoo lens too, but better to post on both sites (make hubs and lens) so that you got different domains pointing at your site. Both sites are high pr.

sdigitalpoint, May 5, 2012 IP
  7. zestylemon

zestylemon Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm really glad I spotted your post - I think I'll focus on Squidoo for now and maybe build up posts on Hubpages over time, or maybe not bother with Hubpages.

zestylemon, May 9, 2012 IP
  8. askanaffiliate

askanaffiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its always a good idea to link to a high quality content article. Just remember to add some good anchor links in your article and when they are reading over your article there will be direct links back to your website. Plus, a high quality article will add value and creditability to your as an author.

askanaffiliate, May 9, 2012 IP