1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[FOR HIRE] Facebook prorammer/designer(s)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ryan1918, May 1, 2012.

I'm looking to start a new project which will be facebook, I've already got my ideas/plans I just need help getting them going, if you know how to design applications from scratch, and willing to do it for a decent price or partial money and partial ownership of the company because the company is going to the number one facebook app for it's kind since nothing is like it.

I prefer english speaking people only, no companies please looking to hire one or more people to work on this project and I need lots of communication, mainly email but could require phone, and you will be required to sign a NDA before doing anything with this project to protect my investment of course and your interest.

Contact me with your personal email address, and a little background including any projects/websites you have did in the past, related to facebook or non-related, but you must know what your doing with is as I have zero background in the facebook application side of things.

ryan1918, May 1, 2012 IP
  2. googlerindia

googlerindia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello.

I'M Ready to start your project. I have created so many facebook apps for my clients if you want i can show you demo ..So please tell me you skype ID for further Discussion please reply me for the same

You can check our portfolio here :- apptology.com

Thanks

googlerindia, May 1, 2012 IP
  3. akshat.gl

akshat.gl Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

I have 3 years of experience with facebook application development. I have developed numerous apps for clients. Some of them reaching over 100,000 active users.

I have proficiency in internationalization and has developed apps in Spanish and Hebrew apart from English.

You can check my vcard at http://akshatg.co.cc

For more extensive portfolio, feel free to ping me at akshat91[at]gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
    Akshat Goel

akshat.gl, May 3, 2012 IP