1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plugin to allow member to upload file

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by jaypabs, May 2, 2012.

I am not new to wordpress but I am wondering if there are plugins that will allow my member to upload there file. Because I am planning to create a website where I can sell my code and also allow my members to sell there code in zip format.

So the requirement should allow them to add title, description, price, image, and a video demo of their product.

jaypabs, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    If you add your users to wordpress as authors (not editors) they should be able to add their own posts along with media such as video files.
    Will that do what you want?

seafrontsteve, May 2, 2012 IP
  3. jaypabs

jaypabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it that anybody can easily download the file they upload if they just use the add media built with wordpress? I want to sell the file as what I have said.

jaypabs, May 2, 2012 IP
  4. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    You have two completely separate problems:
    1. access for sellers to "requirement should allow them to add title, description, price, image, and a video demo of their product"
    2. access for download by buyers?

I tried to suggest a solution to problem 1 - which seemed to be your question

Problem 2 for selling you could to link to a payment processor who provides a service for digital downloads after payment has been made.

seafrontsteve, May 2, 2012 IP