1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Solution for SERP Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jomaz, May 2, 2012.

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone knows about Google recent update... Me too one of the person affected by that update, currently i m working for medical website. i was ranking for more keywords, but after google update, most of the keywords were gone. But again i m working but the keywords going back only. I dont whats the reason, so can any one tell me the latest techniques to bring the keywords first.

Regards

jomaz, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. amitacs

amitacs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Because of Google update many keywords rankings goes down, I would like to suggest you to do the work as you have done, as well as modify the content and the anchor texts. It will definitely works.

Regards
    Amit

amitacs, May 2, 2012 IP
  3. jomaz

jomaz Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Amitacs ,

Thanks for your suggestion, but my problem is, before update i was doing, social bookmarking, directory submission, blog comments, content posting and etc... after google update as you said the same thing only i m doing, but this time, i m getting more keywords going back back back... , so if you can suggest me some techniques, also, will modify the content and what do you mean by anchor texts, do you mean to change the keywords which i m working?

jomaz, May 2, 2012 IP
  4. amitacs

amitacs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello my friend,

As you mentioned that you have done social bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting etc etc. before Google's update and after your so hard working your keyword's ranking goes down. Many websites suffer indemnity by this update, so my friend CHEER UP we can just work for this as I mentioned in my previous post.
    I mean to modify content in some context that doesn't affect your business. Also, I mean to modify the anchor text is Make sure link anchor text is more natural, also you can remove links from blogrolls, write better content. Best of Luck....

Regards
    Amit :)

amitacs, May 2, 2012 IP
  5. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Due to Google update many keywords get down in rankings.
    Google penalizes the sites that are overly optimized or having hidden text. So do optimization of site in balanced way not to over optimize site.

rankwatch.com, May 2, 2012 IP
  6. alkahmissheikh

alkahmissheikh Peon

Best Answers:
    [TABLE="width: 1139"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 1139"]Nice post.Its so interesting.So i want some information for sharing this side with some of my friend. Thanks.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

alkahmissheikh, May 2, 2012 IP
  7. neevedu

neevedu Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should analyze your site.

neevedu, May 3, 2012 IP