1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Ranking Down

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ivorlewang, May 2, 2012.

Hey guys I want to know about the reason behind my keyword ranking down..& also I want to know how can I increase it.

ivorlewang, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. nanvymaben

nanvymaben Member

Best Answers:
    There are some changes i have also found but not aware that there is such reason behind that. I would like to get some more insight on this.

nanvymaben, May 2, 2012 IP
  3. tevag

tevag Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest I haven't seen spectacular changes but I am not ranking in the first positions of Google anyway...

tevag, May 2, 2012 IP
  4. marylandlawoffice

marylandlawoffice Member

Best Answers:
    Now day regular updation occur in Google search algorithm called penguin update due to which the SERP ranking changes.

marylandlawoffice, May 2, 2012 IP
  5. xtrashots9

xtrashots9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    HI,

If you have seen the change in your keywords position (downward or upward) after 24th April then it is due to recent Google Algorithm change also known as 'Google Penguin'.
    Google has penalized those sites which is using 'un-ethical ways of linkbuilding, over SEO' etc.

xtrashots9, May 2, 2012 IP
  6. harsabana

harsabana Peon

Best Answers:
    if there is change in your keyword ranking it must be due to google search engine algorithm change for date 25th of april.

harsabana, May 2, 2012 IP
  7. mangurock

mangurock Member

Best Answers:
    Google has changed there search algorithm. Please visit latest panda update 3.5

mangurock, May 3, 2012 IP
  8. seodilip

seodilip Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is happening because of the new Google Algorithm update which is called by Penguin Update. And according to this new update google is now looking more in to the things like Duplicate Content, Webspam In Search Results, Cloaking, Hidden text and links, Keyword stuffing.... So everybody needs to avoid such things and if they done such things then they mush remove them to recover.....

seodilip, May 3, 2012 IP
  9. grbrains123

grbrains123 Member

Best Answers:
    google has changed his algo for duplicate content and suck spammy tricks.

grbrains123, May 3, 2012 IP
  10. johnhayden11

johnhayden11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Google Again Updated New Algo On 24 April. now penguin update . i am Also Facing This and My All Keywords Ranking Also Down But Now Days Slowly-Slowly it's Come And I Am Follow by penguin update.and Got it Better Results.

johnhayden11, May 3, 2012 IP
  11. RickyChhajed

RickyChhajed Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has recently updated known as penguin update. If ranking of your website has dropped after 24th april 2012, then it has been hit by penguin update and if it has dropped before 24th april, then it has been affected by Panda update. To improve your ranking you have to remove low quality links from your site and keywords stuffing if you have use on any of web pages of your site.

RickyChhajed, May 3, 2012 IP
  12. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keywords ranking is a relative measure with how your competitors are doing. You should always be a step ahead on them in promoting your site using main keywords as anchor text. Also this is an ongoing process and you can't rest unless you becomes too popular.

webdev007, May 3, 2012 IP