1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find investors for a web design company startup?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tronicscribe, May 1, 2012.

I've been working as a freelance web designer with a partner of mine for four years now. We work out of our homes, and operate under a business name, even though we aren't a registered corporation. We basically freelance, and split our earnings on projects we share.

I'd like to grow this into an actual web design business. I want an office, and to hire a couple other people. However, since I've just been freelancing this whole time, and not putting any money aside for this sort of thing, I don't know how I can afford to rent and office or pay anyone a salary.

I've heard that web design companies often times have investors, which is how they're able to have those awesome offices and hire a bunch of people.

How do I begin the process of finding a potential investor who's interested in this type of investment. I know it would be easier to find one if I was developing a product that I'd sell, but I'm not sure how to find an investor looking to invest in a design business. Any advice or guidance here would be wonderful. Thanks!

tronicscribe, May 1, 2012 IP
  2. nick360

nick360 Peon

Best Answers:
    Develop an awesome project, know someone or get a loan

nick360, May 1, 2012 IP