1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google create a new algorithum

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SASA Techno, Apr 30, 2012.

Hi Friend i am not sure but i think Google release a new algorithm am i right? so please give me a details about this new algorithm.

advance thank you

SASA Techno, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  2. tomcthomas

tomcthomas Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes dear,Google have released two new algorithm in the last week.One is panda and another is penguin.Most of the seo companies lost their PR due to this new updation...

tomcthomas, May 1, 2012 IP
  3. DarrenJames

DarrenJames Peon

Best Answers:
    update on 25th april related to web spam and over optimization.

DarrenJames, May 1, 2012 IP
  4. mhchan

mhchan Peon

Best Answers:
    mhchan, May 1, 2012 IP
  5. Mikeaha

Mikeaha Peon

Best Answers:
    The Algo changes have come and gone however, the result are still shaking out. Hang in there!

Mikeaha, May 1, 2012 IP
  6. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Recent update drop many sites serp and my site also goes down in google:mad:.

stepbystep, May 1, 2012 IP
  7. Atco-maart

Atco-maart Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you heard right that Google update its algorithm called Google penguin. For more about this feature the following link might be useful for you.

dailyblogtips.com/google-penguin-update-is-live/

Atco-maart, May 1, 2012 IP
  8. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    I Read about the Penguin live in Dailyblog tips, but sometimes some blog will remove from PR.

Mohamedshajid, May 1, 2012 IP
  9. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for every body for details provide me about new algorithm.

SASA Techno, May 1, 2012 IP
  10. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    @Step By Step : Exactly some of my sites are not increasing yet. But my main sites keep getting the page views around 85 per day, that's shit :mad:

11. devendraots

devendraots Member

Best Answers:
    Hi friends thanks for giving update about google algorithm

devendraots, May 1, 2012 IP
  12. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    Check it out more details on Webmaster forums.

13. johnhayden11

johnhayden11 Peon

Best Answers:
    johnhayden11, May 1, 2012 IP
  14. gaurav.solanki

gaurav.solanki Peon

Best Answers:
    The name of new effect is penguine effect. It took place on 24th April and lot many sites have been effected because of this new algorithm change.

gaurav.solanki, May 1, 2012 IP
  15. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    The story is getting little older now... And I am hearing that this algorithm has lots of bugs and it is not working in the way it is supposed to be.

C.Rebecca, May 1, 2012 IP
  16. sksinghsanjeet

sksinghsanjeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Out to rank high-quality sites and bring down sites that “are engaging in webspam tactics to manipulate search engine rankings,” the search algorithm will specifically be attuned to tactics that webmasters might use to attain better rankings through questionable schemes, like the following:

Keyword Stuffing – Avoid repeating your keywords too many times on a page (in fact, try to stay within 2-4 times), and avoid throwing keywords into content that is unrelated to them. If you use your keywords more than once, make sure they make sense in context and that the content flows with the keywords included. This ensures the user’s reading experience is good and that your content is properly optimized for search engine consumption.
    Link Schemes - As you likely know, Google analyzes how many sites link to you (the more sites that link back to yours, the more you are viewed as an “authority” by Google) as a way of discerning whether your site is relevant and useful to users. Your link profile has a great deal to do with your site’s rankings. The links you build should be quality ones, and they should be relevant to your site. Quality over quantity is also quickly becoming a new industry standard.
    Duplicate Content – An honest mistake is okay, but when you are purposely plagiarizing and duplicating content, don’t expect to top rank in the SERPs. And, on a related note: Don’t Post Good Content. Post GREAT content. Of course, as Google points out in its Webmaster Guidelines, it is always better to naturally garner links simply by creating relevant, high-quality content that people naturally link to. However, for sites that engage in SEO, this may not always be the easiest thing to do. Regardless of how you garner links, your content should ALWAYS be great – content that is grammatically correct, that flows, and that is easily consumed by the search engines but not stuffed with keywords. As Google concludes: “We want people doing white hat search engine optimization (or even no search engine optimization at all) to be free to focus on creating amazing, compelling websites

sksinghsanjeet, May 2, 2012 IP