1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $10 Graphic Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by elli_boy, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    DESIGN PROCESS:

• Communication - this will be done via chat or email (email: ; skype: elliryc03)
    • Quote - price will be $10 per order. (if you want 2 designs e.g. business card and logo that will be $20 all)
    • Design Concepts - within 24-48 hours design concepts will be created and will be sent to you for selection. Min. of 3 design concepts and max. of 5 design concepts.
    • Revisions - I'll be serving UNLIMITED Revisions until you're satisfied and it's FREE OF CHARGE.
    • Payment - after selecting your desired concept, revisions and approval payment will follow. Payment will
    be done via PAYPAL.
    • File Delivery - .ai, .psd, .jpg, .png, .tiff, and will include font files(.ttf/.otf)
    • Turnover - file turnover will be done immediately after the payment is received.

TO ENSURE THAT YOU'LL BE ENTERTAINED KINDLY EMAIL OR CHAT ME AND NOT VIA PM.
    IT WILL BE HASSLE FREE FOR ME AND FOR YOU TOO IF WE DON'T TALK VIA PM.

My Works

[​IMG]

want to see more visit HERE..

elli_boy, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  2. elli_boy

elli_boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you craig33, it's nice to work with you sir! Here is the logo ordered by craig33:

elli_boy, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  3. EasyMarketer

EasyMarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I added you to skype :)

EasyMarketer, Apr 30, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.