1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Compete With Negative SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by monagupta4u, Apr 26, 2012.

Someone has copied my website completely and there is no contact information on that website, just a single gmail id is mentioned there. I tried to contact through that email id but there is no response. Also, Contact us page form shows error when I submit query or try to contact.

My website ranking is getting down. I want to close that duplicate website. What should I do? Suggest me please.

I am sure someone is doing negative SEO against my website. Can you guys please suggest me how to compete with that?

monagupta4u, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  2. ekhlas

ekhlas Peon

Best Answers:
    you can notify this to google directly. Google look these type of issues automatically time after time. But as your website is concerned you should immediately complain to google.
    You can use this page:
    Use a DMCA report.

ekhlas, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  3. DarrenJames

DarrenJames Peon

Best Answers:
    another reason of your site keyword going down is google update on 25th april. was your site keyword down before this update ? confirm itself.

DarrenJames, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  4. monagupta4u

monagupta4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for your precious suggestions. I want to let you know that my keywords ranking is going down from last 2-3 months.

Thanks,

monagupta4u, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  5. amherstsowell

amherstsowell Peon

Best Answers:
    monagupta i really appreciate your talent that you able to track this kind of problem... can you tell me please how we can find " negative seo against website"..

otherwise there is no any way to stop this kind of problem.

amherstsowell, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  6. maria.lisa222

maria.lisa222 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure that someone as copied your site, if it do so then inform google or may be your ranking goes down because of google update as james said.

maria.lisa222, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  7. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building a larger website can help you weather negative SEO attacks. If you have one page, then that one page is going to be hammered hard. If you have 1,000 pages, then losing one or two pages is not going to kill your website. Also, larger websites tend to absorb negative SEO attacks better than new and small websites.

war_machine, May 9, 2012 IP