1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast, high quality articles from Canada!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by elfguy, Apr 25, 2012.

Hey all,

I won't bore you with a sales pitch, but basically I'm a freelance writer, have been for over 15 years now. I've been published in magazines along with some high profile sites like CBS Interactive and Geekend. I've recently decided to start my own domain on the web to sell my services after being tired of dealing with sites like Elance, Freelancer, etc. It seems a *lot* of business owners are also tired of dealing with these sites and getting nothing but crap, so now you can order directly from an experienced writer. I offer fast, high quality articles about almost any subject for a fair price. So check out my site, there's many samples there you can look at, and I currently write over 2,000 articles per year, so there's plenty of experience where that comes from.

1 article: $7
    2 articles: $12
    5 articles: $25

Thanks!

Site: http://www.wordswheel.com/

elfguy, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  2. diamondindianwriter

diamondindianwriter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i think it is a high quality services

diamondindianwriter, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  3. NaughtyNeo

NaughtyNeo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Can you tell me the minimum and maximum word count we can expect for a $7 article?

NaughtyNeo, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  4. Tylon Robinson

Tylon Robinson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    man, i am eat up with curiosity over diamondindianwriter's comment. if diamond is a writer, like his name suggests, then it would appear that his intentions were to help out his competition, which i don't see on the www's often... well, at all really. so did you pay him to make your services more appealing and not get what you paid for, or did you get exactly what you paid for because, well, case in point. Or is he sending a spammy comment your way, therefore neutralizing some of the competition you are bringing his way... a trick influenced by the latest algorithm changes? and lastly, what i'm leaning towards... elfguy = diamondindianwriter. join date 4/12... hm. is this dirty, or made to be obvious and funny?

conclusion: if elfguy = diamondindianwriter then i should get a free article for all this confusion! my head hurts.

Tylon Robinson, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  5. NaughtyNeo

NaughtyNeo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    @Tylon Robinson
    If you do a search for posts by diamondindianwriter , you can see most of his posts are just one sentence on other writers threads. So I don't think the original poster has anything to do with him. Anyway, you never know.

elfguy,
    PM me your reply, so that I won't miss it.

NaughtyNeo, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  6. elfguy

elfguy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As the site says these are for 500 word articles. I can do different lengths, just message me with your requirements.

elfguy, Apr 30, 2012 IP