1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site Not ranking well any suggestions

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by techfever, Apr 25, 2012.

Hey folks how are you doing? Well just wanted you guys to advise me in improving the page rank of my website. I have placed keywords at the right places and work hard on content creation but it seems Google is penalizing my website for large number of pages and pr of just 1. My site is http://goo.gl/14qZ9. Please tell me where should I build links and I have asked some SEO Experts they say your site is very well structured following Google guidelines but you need backlinks in the blogroll of PR6+ blogs but they are not willing to giveaway any links to a website with PR1 they demand at least PR 4 to consider linking out. Anybody please tell me the forums, blogs or any places where I should place linksto my site in order to achieve desired rankings. Please I will be thankful to you guys if you guide me through my way thanks.

techfever, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  2. bestwater

bestwater Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to get links from some do follow blogs in your niche. You can also request link exchange with PR 2 and 3 websites. You have a lot of pages so requesting links from pr 2 and 3 websites shouldn't be hard.

bestwater, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  3. BlackhatArticles.com

BlackhatArticles.com Peon

Best Answers:
    When you make a post, do not use H1. your wp theme automatically sets H1 to your post title. twice use of H1 can hurt your website seo.
    (you might be using a plugin like seo pressor to check your seo score).

BlackhatArticles.com, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  4. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest that you can also do a offpage optimization for your site, here's some method like social bookmarking, classified Ads, link profile, blog commenting and forum posting to build quality links, and link on sites that dofollow and have a pr, link exchange with your related sites.

bogs, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  5. jwmann2

jwmann2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Put your link in any website with great content. Don't worry about their page rank. No linking to bad neighborhoods as they say. To increase your page rank, you need links from a large number of websites or all shapes and sizes. Take your link and put it where people can see it.

jwmann2, Apr 26, 2012 IP