1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What meaning "Content is king" by Google

Discussion in 'Google' started by fgogo, Apr 25, 2012.

Hi,
    Please check query make money online and get a look for first position on result page (makemoneyforbeginners.blogspot.com).
    This is exactly what google understand as "quality content" and how matt cuts lie.
    Nice GOOGLE, mile step forward, congrats ;) Panda UP hihihi

fgogo, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  2. PaulAndy24

PaulAndy24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Unique content, readable(Good English), relevancy all these factor makes "Content is King". Do it for user not for search engine.

PaulAndy24, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never see the blog mentioned listed at the first page, it was down now
    Mean, without quality content, the site wouldnt last long at top

lifeplayer, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content is King simply means that you should have a lot of high quality, keyword rich content on your sites and blogs. And you want to update that content on a regular basis.

danasurvey, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  5. Valkerie

Valkerie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The blog cited was an old experimental blog by a respected SEO person on another website. While it had no content, it had tons of links pointed to it. That's why it showed up today. The blog was created to show that you can rank a blogspot blog. Then the person outed his methods and site. Needless to say, neither Blogspot or big G was happy about this.

That it showed up today as number one for a while just shows how unstable the latest update is. Note, that it is no longer number one. Enough people commented on it's number one position somewhere else.:cool:

Valkerie, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  6. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    This website is gonna be taken down soon, because Everybody knows about it now

Genesis1, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  7. jargonbust

jargonbust Peon

Best Answers:
    content relates to user and backlinks to engine

jargonbust, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  8. fgogo

fgogo Active Member

Best Answers:
    By this example i just to show, that not content is king, just LINKS are QUIN, where a lot of related links there content is not important at all.
    Sure, where no one incoming links, google have no choice, need rank page by included text, but where LINKS, there content always is looser and much less important.
    Anyway I am agree with you at all, we need to build nice and quick pages for humans, not search engines.

fgogo, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  9. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is king whether webmasters like it or not.

chinasa, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  10. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    i take literal understanding, and learn that search engine love quality content best.

iisp.hk, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  11. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Your search result is customised by Google and not the original search results being served. Your search was done through a logged-in Google account which is why you probably saw a different set of search results, and basically why this thread is a mistake.

Grimm, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  12. fgogo

fgogo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are wrong, I am checking search results with blocked cookies. I'm not a beginer my friend.
    Anyway, i see that today this blog was removed from top #1 result page at this query.
    But anyway it been perfect example of "content is king" - just without content :D

fgogo, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  13. DanishLinks

DanishLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    It means that google love content, so a website must have much content.,

DanishLinks, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  14. fgogo

fgogo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are wrong mike.
    Google love links, related from high quality websites. Content is much less important and important where no incoming links.
    Google from begining counting links, and what been so funny, when Matt Cuts said, that links are NOT IMPORTANT for Google :D
    Also Matt Cuts said that Pagerank is not important and bit later crying that webmasters selling and buying links which propagate Pagerank....
    So, if not important why matter about ? Google lying and lying, just wise webmasters stop believe in google fables.

fgogo, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  15. DanishLinks

DanishLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    So you say that a website with no content, could rank just because of links?

Content is king, means that Google love content - Also on you website. Also remember to have internal links between all internal pages. But ofcourse you'll need to have links to rank, but that doesn't have anything to do with content is king.

DanishLinks, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  16. fgogo

fgogo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, yesturday been at 1st position blog: http://makemoneyforbeginners.blogspot.com/
    Can You show me at this blog nice and usefull content which Google love ?
    No.. there no content. There over 300 incoming links. This is very popular phrase, that not so easy get a top.

Sorry, mike.
    I am using good backlinking from long time, and when I was start doing that, my websites are top ranked. I AM NOT BELIEVE IN ANY GOOGLE/MATT CUTS FAIRYTALE anymore.

fgogo, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  17. DanishLinks

DanishLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop calling me Mike.

Second - Have you heard of the Penguin update? I think that the rankings for the site, will fall like a stone in some time. Wait and see, Mike!

DanishLinks, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  18. Lynne A

Lynne A Guest

Best Answers:
    It means you must have unique, readable and quality content.

Lynne A, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  19. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its already down from the first page. Like everyone else said, it didn't last long.

war_machine, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  20. fgogo

fgogo Active Member

Best Answers:
    DanishLinks
    I'm in SEO industry from over 10 years, decide about seo strategy for nearly 100 high traffic websites, and you know what?
    None of them was affected by penguin update. And You asking me "Have you heard of the Penguin update?" :D
    About this update I knew as one of first people, you know why ? Because day by day, dedicated software monitoring ranks of thousands phrases for hundreds websites.
    For those websites I'm monitoring also them link building and many other things. From this reason I am clearly see whats happend and what been a reason.

I'll tell You something else, if You thinking "content is king" - You are just beginer in SEO and need learn a lot.

war_machine
    It been sure, that google will remove this blog from first position. Anyway at this example been perfect visible them lie "content is king"

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    fgogo, Apr 29, 2012 IP